Bata India — extremely poor quality footwear
I bought a pair of footwear size 9 for my 17 year old son on 02/09/2017 by paying Rs.499 from Bata India Ltd Showroom, 115, Sampige Road, Malleswaram, Bangalore. My son used the same on 03/09/2017 and within 5 minutes of using the buckle, the thread, the velcro everything was out and he had to limp back home. I took the poor quality footwear to the showroom at 3 p.m. on the same day i.e. 03/09/2017. The salesperson Mr. Aiyyappa who attended to me was extremely sarcastic and arrogant. When I complained to him about the quality of the footwear he sarcastically laughed and showed me other display pieces of the same model in which the threads were already coming out. He refused to exchange the footwear and said that if I wanted then he could get it repaired but couldnot guarantee that the footwear would be fine after repair. He said that he didnot care if I complained to even the Divisional Manager. There was no responsible, well mannered person around to attend to me. Showroom Manager Mr. B.B. Mohan was not to be seen anywhere. On enquiry, I was told that he is expected in the showroom only after 5 p.m. I have made 5 calls to the showroom already and he is still not there. If this is the kind of service Bata India gives then I really feel sorry for the company.
Ref: Article No. 8616054 EDD
Cash memo no. 02/09/2017/1/0111
More Bata India Complaints & Reviews
- Bata India - poor quality of shoes
- Bata India Ltd - poor quality shoes - hush puppies
- Bata India Limited - Bata Shoes - soles of the newly purchased shoes damaged
- Bata India - shoes worn out
- Bata India - sole cut
- Bata India Pvt Ltd. - bata india online fraud
- Bata India - worst quality shoes / slipper
- Bata India - wrong shoe size sent, no refund given
- Bata India - worst bata product and no refund
- Bata - poor service!