Barclays Bank / Atm fraud

1 United Arab Emirates

Dear sir/madam

I am banking with Barclays bank and on the 7th of September my account was illegally used, the amount of 5241dirhams was withdrawn in the Filipinos, I realized this on the 11th and contacted the bank the consultant then said to me that I will receive a call back from the bank within 24-48hrs after submitting a claim form witch I submitted on the same day. I then waited till Sunday the 14th and did not hear from them I then contacted the bank and was told that this is not their problem and will be called within 180 days, I explained to them that this is my salary account and that this is my living money, they told me there is nothing they can do and that this is the bank policy I feel this not to be appropriate as I trusted the bank with my details and expected them to be using the best technology to protect us from such crimes. I do not feel that this is my problem as im still in position of my only card supplied by the bank, is there something I can do about this legally and how do I go about it.

Yours sincerely