Banking / bad checks

Daytona Beach, FL, United States

I want to sue MBNA for allowing thieves to have checking accounts and generating billions on bad check fees. The laws need to change. I lost my business and my credit and am unable to obtain a home loan. You bounce a check, your account should be froze until it is paid and you are ineligible to open new accounts. This will clear up bad checks division at States Atty office etc. Thieves can use a money order. The real thieves are the banks. If you want the case, I have no money. It will be on percentages.

Message text: 10/26/08
Thanks for the letter, after further review this is what I have come up
with. I wanted to roll all my debt in one card but you cut my available
funds in half. Here is the piece of crap that put me in this situation.
Here are all the bounced checks on my account. And here are the bounced
checks paid to me, all from your bank!(Adam Todd Nevius)I want him
prosecuted. He has poisoned my life and his thieving days are going to
stop with me. 9 Bounced checks to Bank of the West. Loan #[protected]
MBNA-Check # 728, 801, 811, 1151, 1265, 1368, 1387, 1400 the boat was
repossessed. Her are the checks to me #1019, 1047, 1090 I had over an 800
credit score and zero debt. I lost my business and was forced to go back
into my trade. I have not Foreclosed or filed Bankruptcy yet.
He is wanted in the State of Florida, Daytona Beach for four Current
Criminal Judgments and Warrants for his arrest. He is also wanted in
other States. He has had his driver’s license suspended; See Rip-off
report.com for more info.
His phone number is [protected] and [protected]
Last Known Address: : 6372 Blackjack Road
Flowery Branch, GA 30542

Ga. Plate # BIN-2216

nevius, adam. 07W-20308-03. state vs nevius. regular warrants.
nevius, adam. 08H-01303. state vs nevius. regular warrants.
nevius, adam todd. 08-B-03268-3. state vs nevius. .
Wanted On Warrant Failure To Appear Rearrest Tippecanoe County Warrant # 23023

DOB:  08/09/1974
Gender:  Male
Race:  White/Non Hispanic
Height:  6' 3"
Weight:  230 lbs
Alias Name – Two Drivers Licenses Ga. -- Adam Nezis
I have contacted and updated this information since it began: Nothing is done and he still continues to victimize others.

Atlanta Journal
Daytona Beach - States Atty. Worthless Checks
Atlanta Georgia States Atty.
DMV Ga.
DMV FL.
DOT Ga.
DOT FL.
Ga. Child Services
Churches in Atlanta Ga
Ins. Companies in Ga
Ga. Police in the surrounding area
Tom Corbett, Governor
Barry J. Schoch, P.E., Secretary, Department of Transportation

One thief attracts another
All Hog, LLC is located at 727 North St # SEAGRAVE Daytona Beach, FL 32114. The officers include Adam Nevius, Cole V Nevius. All Hog, LLC was incorporated on Wednesday, February 20, 2008 in the State of FL and is currently not active. David
A Lipton represents All Hog, LLC as their registered agent.

Source: Public Record data - Department of State - Division of Corporations.

Steve, thanks for the information. I do have a check for $2400 he gave me nearly a month ago which I have tried to cash several times with no avail. He lives with his wife and daughter in Flowery Branch and his father lives in a house right across the street from their neighborhood(Sterling on the Lake). I don't know his exact box number but I believe it is 7754 or 7756 Soaring Eagle Dr. Flowery Branch Ga. 30542. His wife drives a Green Yukon Denali and it always sits in the driveway. He drives a Ford F-350 Ga Plate # BIN-2216 with Turfmaster logos all over it which he parks at his dads house most of the time. I will attach a photo of his and his fathers location. I have not mentioned any of this to Adam nor does he know that I found out about his record. I last spoke to him yesterday trying to collect but it was just another empty promise. I think he would skip town if he knew anything was up; I know several police officers and I have informed them about the situation.

-[protected]

Feb 09, 2012 10:48 AM 00:22:00

[protected]@hallcounty.org [protected]@hallcounty.org

Complaint Submitted
Thank you for contacting the FTC. Your complaint has been entered into Consumer Sentinel, a secure online database available to thousands of civil and criminal law enforcement agencies worldwide. Your reference number is:[protected]

Ba