Menu

complaints

All In Credit Union Complaints Summary

1 Resolved
14 Unresolved
Our verdict: If considering services from All In Credit Union with a critical resolution rate, extra caution is advised. Examine detailed customer feedback to understand the severity and nature of unresolved issues. Be prepared for the possibility of unsatisfactory responses and have contingency plans, including seeking assistance from consumer advocacy groups if necessary.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for All In Credit Union has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of All In Credit Union. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

All In Credit Union complaints 15

Sort by:

Newest All In Credit Union complaints

K
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

All In Credit Union I went to All In Credit Union to get a loan for a car, and let me tell you, it was a real headache

I went to All In Credit Union to get a loan for a car, and let me tell you, it was a real headache. The folks there were all smiles and friendly, but behind that facade, they were sneaky. They tried to push all these extra services on me, like insurance and warranties, even though I clearly said I wasn't interested. It felt like they were just trying to make a quick buck off of me.

And don't even get me started on the financing. They promised me a low interest rate, but when it came time to sign the papers, the rate magically went up. They claimed it was because of my credit score, but I know for a fact that my credit is in good shape. It felt like a bait and switch, and I was not happy about it.

Overall, my experience with All In Credit Union was disappointing. Their sales approach was deceptive, and their financing left a lot to be desired. I would not recommend them to anyone looking for a loan or any other financial services.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

All In Credit Union All in federal credit union keeps takin my money and puttin it in the overdraft

All in federal credit union keeps takin my money and puttin it in the overdraft. Everytime I make a deposit, they say it's completed and then they reject it. This puts me in a negective balance. I need my money for livin expenses and food, and also to take care of my wife and me.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

All In Credit Union 1. I had trouble gettin sumone on the phone at the branch and they didn't call me back after I left a VM

1. I had trouble gettin sumone on the phone at the branch and they didn't call me back after I left a VM. 2. I had problems gettin the account stuff done on time like I asked. 3. Had issues with the authentication process; they wanted all my personal info but then said they couldn't find me in their system.

Hide full review

Is All In Credit Union legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals All In Credit Union as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 6% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, All In Credit Union stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering All In Credit Union should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

All In Credit Union earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: All In Credit Union achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for All In Credit Union. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and 2 emails, as well as 4 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

A long registered date for allincu.com can be seen as a positive aspect for All In Credit Union as it indicates a commitment to maintaining the website and its domain name for a long period of time. It also suggests that the company is organized and has taken steps to secure its online presence.

The age of All In Credit Union's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Allincu.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows All In Credit Union website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Allincu.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

We looked up All In Credit Union and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While All In Credit Union has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 6% of 15 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • All In Credit Union protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
A
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

All In Credit Union I got a loan from All In Credit Union for my solar panels, but now my house has a lien on it

I got a loan from All In Credit Union for my solar panels, but now my house has a lien on it. This means I can't refinance my house or sell it because of the lien. They're telling me I have to pay off $40,000 before I can sell my house, but I don't have that kind of money. I just want to sell the house and use that money to pay them, but they won't let me. Does that even make sense to anyone?

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

All In Credit Union I got a new cc from All in Credit Union, but my online cc info wasn't available

I got a new cc from All in Credit Union, but my online cc info wasn't available. I called a bunch of times and talked to someone. They said they saw my payment stuck and promised to fix it. I asked if it would hurt my credit report, and they said no. But it did. I complained to Experian, but they said they won't remove the negative remark. That's not fair. I called about my cc payment on 7/24 at 4:57 pm and 5:05 pm, 7/28 at 7:24 am and 5:37 pm, and 7/31 at 3:13 pm and 4:05 pm.

F
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

All In Credit Union On 03/02/2022, I went to withdraw $300 from my savings account

On 03/02/2022, I went to withdraw $300 from my savings account. I was given two separate envelopes, which was fine. However, when I counted my money at the window, I counted 290. I counted again to make sure, and I still noticed that my amount was incorrect. I informed the teller that I was going to come inside. He asked what was wrong, and I told him that my amount was incorrect and that I was coming inside. I went straight inside and stood to the side. I recounted the money to make sure that I wasn't mistaken. Afterward, I approached the teller to let them know that both myself and a witness counted 290. I checked my car and the envelope to be sure before leaving the bank. However, I was told that there was nothing he could do.

V
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

All In Credit Union I got auto pay all set up, but I ended up getting slapped with a late fee and a service fee for making that payment

I got auto pay all set up, but I ended up getting slapped with a late fee and a service fee for making that payment. I had a car loan with the bank back when it was Army Federal Credit Union, but now it's called All In Credit Union. So, I hopped onto their website to check how much I still owe on my loan, and what do I see? A late fee! They changed my monthly payment amount, but they only took out the original amount and hit me with a late payment for the rest. I tried to make the extra payment online in different ways, but they told me I had to call to make the payment. After days of trying, I finally managed to get someone on the phone, and guess what? They made me pay a $10 convenience fee on top of the late fee. No one from the bank bothered to call me about any of this, and I've always been proud of my credit report with its 100% on-time payments. These people are nothing but crooks.

R

All In Credit Union Pursuant to 15 USC 1692c

Pursuant to 15 USC 1692c.(c), I'm writing to let you know that I ain't gonna pay this supposed debt. I demand that you stop bothering me through any means of communication. According to 15 USC 1692c.(c)(2), as a consumer, I'm using my rights and asking the original creditor for the following: Clear the balance on this account to zero. Pay the invoice attached and compensate me for all the violations mentioned in the exhibits. Remove it from all consumer reports. An Affidavit that ain't been challenged is considered true. Affidavit that ain't been contested, unanswered (United States v. Kis, 658 F.2d 526, 536 (7th Cir. 1981); Cert. Denied, 50 U.S. L. W. 2169; S. Ct. March 22, 1982 1982) "Allegations in affidavit in support of motion must be considered as true in absence of counter-affidavit." (Group v Finletter, 108 F. Supp. 327 Federal case of Group v Finletter, 108 F. Supp 327) An affidavit that ain't been contested, unanswered, Morris v National Cash.

I
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

All In Credit Union I've been loyal to All In Credit Union, formerly known as "All In

I've been loyal to All In Credit Union, formerly known as "All In." I needed a loan and applied, but never got a call back, just a letter in the mail. I've had multiple accounts with All In, all paid off and in good shape. I applied for a loan a few weeks ago over the phone, and the lady said I'd get a call back within 24-48 hours with a decision. But I never heard back. Instead, I received a letter in the mail explaining why I was denied. I don't understand it. I have decent credit and an excellent history with All In. What's really annoying is that a friend of mine, who had fewer accounts with them and none of them paid off, needed a loan. He just walked in, showed his ID and check stub, and walked out with the loan. What's even crazier is that his DTI is way higher than mine! So if you ignore DTI and bad credit, because I don't have bad credit, it seems like I was just denied for no reason. I will never do business with All In Credit Union ever again.

A
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

All In Credit Union Insurance on Loan - All In Charged Me and Won't Refund After They Have Proof of Existing Insurance

Insurance on Loan - All In Charged Me and Won't Refund After They Have Proof of Existing Insurance. They took out insurance for me even though I gave them proof of insurance. Supposed to get a refund once they got the proof. After 3 emails with proof, they finally added the policy to my loan. I called to ask for my refund, but they said no. I had double insurance and paid them $796 for insurance they won't refund. $796 may not be a lot, but it's still not right. Credit Unions should be held to normal banking standards. I won't do business with Credit Unions after this loan. Be careful with All In Credit Union. Charging for insurance you already have is just another way for them to make money!

M
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

All In Credit Union I got my truck financed by All In Credit Union and they set up the payment to come straight from my checking account

I got my truck financed by All In Credit Union and they set up the payment to come straight from my checking account. It's $440 per month, taken out every 2 weeks when I get paid. But now, my truck got taken away just one day ago. When I asked what happened, the collections department told me that my loan was 103 days overdue. They also said that my last two payments were put into a savings account that I never even made. They said they would use that money to pay off the loan, but since my truck got repossessed, I have 10 days to pay it all off or refinance it. They claim they sent me a letter, but I never got anything. They didn't even send it with proof or anything. They said they tried to call me, but they didn't have my number on file. They only had my cell, not my work number. They said they emailed me yesterday, but I don't have any email from them. I offered to catch up on my payments because the money was being taken from my account, and I have proof of that. But they still said I have 10 days to refinance or pay it all off. I don't think this is fair, and it might not even be legal. I'm talking about the Chevrolet Silverado.

B
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

All In Credit Union I called All In Credit Union to dispute some late payments on my credit report

I called All In Credit Union to dispute some late payments on my credit report. The representative at the credit bureau made a mistake and marked them as fraudulent accounts. It seems like the rep didn't understand my English very well, but that's understandable since most of these calls are outsourced. In response, All In put a hold on my account, even though I added extra security measures like passcodes. I'm a senior citizen and rely on a breathing machine. The money they're holding is meant to pay my utilities, which are at risk of being shut off. I'm currently on disability and without electricity, I can't use my breathing machine, which could be life-threatening. I don't have any transportation and rely on a nurse who comes to my home. This situation is causing me a lot of mental and financial stress that my body can't handle. The temperatures are dropping, and I can't afford to be without running water or electricity. It feels like All In doesn't care about the health of a senior citizen like me. I've reached out to two news stations in the hopes of resolving this issue.

V

All In Credit Union Pulled my credit report without my permission

Pulled my credit report without my permission. When I went to All In Credit Union's website on 06/23, I spoke with their salesman, Damion. I told him that I was pre-approved for $35,000 through another company and that I only wanted to do business with them. He promised me that they would only use the other company since that's what I wanted. He said they wouldn't pull my credit report from any other lender or bank. While waiting for a response from the other company, and without me knowing or agreeing, the Finance Manager, ***, pulled my credit report from somewhere else. When I asked why this happened without my permission, the Sales Manager, ***, told me that the other company was too slow for him and he thought I really wanted a car. He said he was trying to help. He claimed he didn't hear *** tell him to only use the other lender. It wasn't his decision to make. He should have asked me before doing anything different from what we agreed on. I didn't authorize them to pull my credit report from any other lender besides the one I was already pre-approved with. He had no reason to send my information to another lender, which lowered my credit score and caused me trouble, just so he could make money from me. I have recordings and text messages to prove this. This is dishonest and deceptive. It shows how dealerships take advantage of their customers to make a profit. These dealerships should be investigated more. It shows how untrustworthy they are.

J

All In Credit Union I refinanced my car loan through Allin Credit Union

I refinanced my car loan through Allin Credit Union. They didn't pay off my current creditor, CapitalOne. Plus, All In Credit Union sent me a paper bill in the mail showing no payment due for the loan, but online it says I have to make a payment. They also signed me up for a savings account I never asked for and are charging a statement fee. I also made a payment to my original creditor, ***, on December 30th for $693.96, and it's not reflected on the new loan. Now both creditors are trying to charge me for the same loan this month, which is fraud. I shouldn't have to pay both creditors for the same loan until the original creditor is paid off. Then the amount I've been paying them should be credited to the account. I don't want to be scammed, and I can't afford to pay both creditors all because the original creditor wasn't paid off. Plus, I don't like that All In Credit Union is saying I don't have to pay for the loan in a paper statement, then saying the opposite online. That is fraud too because I can use it for that. I also want them to close the savings account because I don't need to pay for paper statements for an account I won't use. I can get electric statements which are free. All In should be making sure the original creditor is paid off before charging me double. I'd rather cancel the car loan since I'm already paying *** still if I'm going to be double charged. My loan isn't $35k, it's $31,635.31 with CapitalOne. Technically, I'm still paying the loan on my car to the original creditor since they weren't paid off yet. So paying to both creditors on the same car loan is considered loan fraud. It's fraud to say I don't owe for the month with a paper statement, then say I owe for the month online just to collect a late fee. Either contact *** to make sure the original creditor is paid off first or cancel the loan and payoff check. I can't afford to pay both for the same loan.

L
Replied
All In Credit Union has left an official reply on this complaint.

All In Credit Union bank rep states that interest charges daily per month based on the original amount of the loan which they consider a "Personal Loan

bank rep states that interest charges daily per month based on the original amount of the loan which they consider a "Personal Loan". Is this correct? The original loan of $17,112.00 was handled thru Momentum Solar. The 3.49% interest is calculated per month based on the original amount of the loan. The 180 month loan payment is $88.08 as long as we pay a 30% tax credit by 7/172020. The loan terms state "Interest accrues on the unpaid balance of the amount financed on a daily basis". When I called them back, another rep and then a loan officer stated that the interest is calculated per day on the current balance of the loan.

Overview of All In Credit Union customer experience

All In Credit Union (allincu.com) has received numerous consumer complaints, highlighting several negative aspects of their services. Customers have expressed dissatisfaction with the credit union, citing issues such as poor customer service, unhelpful staff, and long wait times. Many users have reported difficulties in resolving account-related problems, with slow response times and lack of effective solutions. Additionally, there have been complaints about hidden fees and unexpected charges, leading to financial inconvenience for customers. Overall, All In Credit Union has faced criticism for their subpar customer experience and lack of transparency, making it a less favorable choice for potential users.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

All In Credit Union contacts