Bank Of The Philippine Islands [BPI] / bad customer service of the teller in bpi rufino tower branch

1 Makati, Philippines

I used to deposit money to this branch every month right after I get my salary for 3-4 years. Everything was fine until last October 23, 2018 around 12nn.

I was about to deposit my money. I went first to a machine near the entrance to get a number. Unfortunately, It was not dispatching any number. I think it is broken. I went on to another machines and yet they were broken. To my frustration, I went to the last machine and finally it worked well.

I went straight to the counter and out of
4 counters, only 1 is open. Imagine, in a business district, you would see that scenario. We were around 3 customers that time. I said to my friend, I think we would need to wait a bit longer to be accommodated.

One teller heard me and she immediately opened her counter. It was my number, P27. She immediately asked me, '' where is your gold card''. I said ahmm, gold card? I gave her the number. She said in a DISGUSTING tone '' mam pang preferred client po ito, pregnant and pwd. May nauna pa na senior sa inyo. Next time dun kayo sa normal lane''. I was shocked with the statement and I immediately looked back. We were only 3 or 4 customers in the bank. No preggy nor pwd. I said, ''mam sira po ung 3 machines. Gumana lang ung sa dulo. Hindi ko nabasa na pang preferred un. Then she said in a very unfavorable voice tone, '' kaya nga mam, next time sa iba kayo pumila''. To my dismay, I said.' 'Mam sinabi ko na. 3 sirang machine, san ako kukuha ng number? Hindi ko alam na preferred un. Maghihintay ba ako na maayos ung machine para makakuha ng normal na number? She rebutted again with the same excuse. I decided to shut my mouth and just rolled my eyes. Igave my money for deposit worth 120 000. She didn't say anything after that.

I was totally irritated thinking that I got my salary thru BDO and I just wanted to transfer some to BPI. Just thinking all the hassle and I have two policies under Philam amounting to 6500 monthly. Why?? Why am I getting this bad customer service from BPI.

She could have said, '' Im sorry ma'am for the inconvenience. We'll try to fix the machine/s as soon as possible'', then get the money! She is so authoritarian. Why was she placed in a preferred counter if she has that kind of attitude? Bdo tellers are more pleasant and accommodating. The reason why I'm placing my money is because of insurance.

Please fix that kind of customer service.

Ru