First Abu Dhabi Bank [FAB] Logo

First Abu Dhabi Bank [FAB]

Having problems with First Abu Dhabi Bank [FAB]?

First Abu Dhabi Bank [FAB] reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Dec 11, 2018. The latest review Liability letter delay was posted on Jun 15, 2021. The latest complaint Accounts was resolved on Sep 26, 2020. First Abu Dhabi Bank [FAB] has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 161 reviews. First Abu Dhabi Bank [FAB] has resolved 4 complaints.

First Abu Dhabi Bank [FAB] Customer Service Contacts

+971 600 525 500 (Customer Service)
+971 26 811 511 (International)
+971 23 053 888 (Financial Institution Group)
+971 24 105 101 (GOV Client Services)
+971 46 079 722 (MNC & IBG Client Services)
+917 43 710 444 (CMB Client Services)
+917 26 920 404 (CMB Client Services)
+971 43 710 400 (CBG Client Services)
+917 23 053 777 (CBG Client Services)
+971 26 919 800 (Abu Dhabi Office)
+971 44 245 760 (Dubai Office)
FAB Building, Khalifa Business Park 1. Al Qurum, PO Box 6316
Abu Dhabi
United Arab Emirates
Locations

Postal Address
Al Qurm – Business Park, P.O. Box 6316, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with First Abu Dhabi Bank [FAB] Customer Service. Initial First Abu Dhabi Bank [FAB] complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for First Abu Dhabi Bank [FAB] above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about First Abu Dhabi Bank [FAB]. Discuss the issues you have had with First Abu Dhabi Bank [FAB] and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

First Abu Dhabi Bank [FAB] Complaints & Reviews

First Abu Dhabi Bank [FAB]Liability letter delay

Now more than a month behind FAB to get my liability certificate. such a irresponsible bank and unprofessional i havent ever come across. Really horrible. Validity of a liability letter is 14 days meanwhile it reach the customer on 12th day which mean it get invalid for submission but Bank will take the fees. very nice. i applied two time now. horrible 100 times.

First Abu Dhabi Bank [FAB]Application registration

My customer ID is 3051191
    I am unable to register on your FAB app since my old UAE mobile number ([protected]) is no loger valid since I left UAE 5 years ago . I moved to Switzerland. My new number is + [protected]
    When trying to register, I can receive your verification code on my email address but obviously not on my phone . Can you please solve my problem?
    Best regards
    Dr Francis Desouches

First Abu Dhabi Bank [FAB]eDirham

Dear Team,

I am trying to top-up(8700 AED) yesterday your ATM machine, I got one receipt .But I didn't receive any Email and message about top-up. I didn't received the payment also. I make one complaint with your customer care . They are told we will do the needful. But I didn't received complaint number and details.More then 7 times I will talk with you customer care, No one respond for that .

eDirham

First Abu Dhabi Bank [FAB]Fraud case urgent

Dear Sir /Madam,
        Hope you will find my request well.
        I have been following up with bank more than five month on the following issue.

I've been using the FAB Al Futtaim Platinum card since 2017. A text message was sent on January 6th, 2021 at 21.00 that payment of SAR 3000 was made, followed by five more transactions that cost SAR 18.0000 (Dh 20.000) has been made towards Salla in Saudi Arabia. I have managed to block my card in 3 minutes .I urgently called FAB's call centre at 9:06pm on the same day and told them about it.

As requested by FAB call center, I officially send a communication regarding 6 fraudulent transactions on my credit card [protected] the 6th of January 2021.

The reasons why those transactions are fraudulent are the following:

1. The were made in Saudi Arabia January 6th, 2021 while I was in Dubai
        2. I have no business with Saudi
        3. IP Address was used from Saudi
        4. The 6 transactions were of the same amount 3000 SAR and made under the same reference number [protected] . The card was used for 6 transactions on the row.
        5. first transaction at 21h00, second at 21h00, third at 21h02, fourth at 21h03, 5th at 21h02 and the six one at 21h03. To show my good faith I asked my card to be blocked at 21h04.
        6. Please note that my card is also apply credit card protection shield
        Moreover, there are 6 different fraudent transactions which can not be done under one OTP.

I then received a call from the card security team and after discussing about what happened, they told me they will send me a new card. I got the replacement card on January 15th, 2021.

On the evening of January 11th 2021, I again called the customer care centre, and I was told that the amount stolen from me was still on hold and hasn't been charged yet. I stated that I do not authorise the transaction.

On January 19th, I went to Dubai police to file a case against fraud but I was told that before I could file the case, I needed to get a credit card statement from the bank with their stamp on it. I went back to FAB and asked for it but the bank personnel told me they cannot do anything and all I can to do is call the call centre.

On the same day, I called the call centre to ask for the credit card statement. I was told that I cannot get a hold of the statement until seven more days. I was also told that the amount stolen from me has been charged to my account and that I have to pay the full amount while the investigation is ongoing, which will take 180 days.

I clearly asked the bank to put all the fraudulent transactions on hold, so why did they authorise it and ask me to pay?
        This is not fair as I am aware of my rights and liabilities as the card holder, and I am also paying the secure shield insurance for my card, which I am very much aware of my benefits.
        First, my card was in my possession and I have not received a single OTP from all these transactions. The bank should be vigilant. Next, I have never used SAR for payment in any transaction. So the bank should consider this and quarantine this payment till the dispute is resolved, so that I do not have to pay the monthly interest.

After that in March 2021, someone tried to use my card again to procced with purchase in France and USA; The bank didn't do any investigation. I seek Gulf News' support to sort this issue out so that I can save money and have peace of mind.

Yuliya
        Yuliya.[protected]@gmail.com

First Abu Dhabi Bank [FAB]Blocked amount on my account

Hello
          Just today i saw that money was blocked on my account, almost all i had, and i have no idea what the reason for what
          Im outside the UAE and need this money for my living and medical treatment
          Cant even vontact bank, always automatic reply, and i cant talk to agent
          I need to know reason for blocking my money and how long it will take to unblock them

Blocked amount on my account

First Abu Dhabi Bank [FAB]Credit Card Quick cash transfer in Bank account

FAB has offered me quick cash of AED 38400/-on my credit card in 1st week of April-2021. I also accepted the offer and given my bank details. However after transferred cash by FAB, it is not credited in to my ADCB account due to old IBN number of my closed bank account also not updated in FAB records. After realizing the mistake, I called immediately FAB customer care and given my new IBN number of ADCB bank. FAB customer care ensured me that they will transfer the amount in my bank account as per new IBN. However till today money has not transferred in my bank account instead bank has sent me credit card statement mentioning quick cash transfer and EMI due date as on 20th May 2021. I am trying every other day to FAB customer care through phone and email but till day money not received in my bank account. Only system email received from FAB CC that your query has been transferred to concerned department and you will get response.

Credit Card Quick cash transfer in Bank account

First Abu Dhabi Bank [FAB]Payit transfer money

Dear sir madam
              Good morning
              I want to inform you that I transfer money by payit application but still not reach in account
              I emailed payit care also but not response
              Please fix my issue

Thanks
              [protected]@gmail.com
              [protected]

First Abu Dhabi Bank [FAB]Credit card clouser status Card ending 4 digit 3953

Dear Team,

Greetings.

writing this email to get the update or written confirmation on my credit card closure status.

I requested for full and final settlement of card by FAB Collection team and i receive the feedback with amount of 15, 000/- AED and i made full on 28th Feb 2021 as agreed date in the CDM machine.

Since than Month March and April 2021, my statement still not settled and credit card still shows block status, I have been contacted call center and collection department (Dubai Mr. Pankaj) but I am not getting response from them nor they are addressing correctly on my concern and service not given as per the standard.

I hope this account has been closed and I am going to get the closure email confirmation and clearance letter soon, this is on priority in need to present these closure confirmation to my organization concern team to balance or stable my financial, this delay will impact my financial planning schedule.

Appreciate to arrange the clearance letter or an email confirmation on the card has been settled on no outstanding reelect under this card.

Thanks & regards,
                Chetan Bangera
                E- Chetan.[protected]@gmail.com
                M- +[protected] / +[protected] (Alternate)

First Abu Dhabi Bank [FAB]Mobile cash

I want to complaint with regards to your services towards mobile cash and the reversal of the customers money when fab machines declined the transactions and you send to customer that the cash had been credited to your account while once checking the cash never come back and it took ages from you to solve an issue like that especially if it's your own machine followed to your Ajman branch atms if it's offsite I can understand but why also the phone banking agents are not educated and giving wrong information to customer they don't know even how to verify the customer properly you don't even bother to call your customer to explain or to give them any solution is that out mistake to bank with you

Mobile cash

First Abu Dhabi Bank [FAB]I have a complain about money

Dear sir
                    Yesterday 6:45 pm I am go to mashreq atm for receiving cash in my account 600 aed, but when I put card and I put pin number after this paper received me, and text on my phone you can received money, but I do not receive, money not come out of machine, I can check three times but 3 times same result, I also call fab atm helpline, but thy says hold on 20 mints, I have no credit to call again, please check and return my money 600 aed,

I have a complain about money
                    I have a complain about money

First Abu Dhabi Bank [FAB]Service I am complaining about

Collection department:
                      It's being two months now, I have paid off all outstanding dues of credit card, still the updated information as AED 0 it's not reflecting in their system and in AECB records. I have wrote back multiple emails to them to delete the old dated information in the score board and update the record, still no response. I have intimate them to send me the closure letter or clearance letter of the same since two months ago, until now no response. I personally went to their collection Dept to request for the same, they listened but no action has been taken until now.

PLS HELP OR ADVISE ME ON THIS REGARD

First Abu Dhabi Bank [FAB]Phone calls and whatsapp messages from fab

FAB calls my phone regularly. FAB is now sending me WhatsApp messages.
                        Every time a representative calls me I ask for my number to be removed. They tell me "OK madam I will put a note on the account." Last week, I spoke with a manager by the name of Fatima who promised me she was sorting this issue.
                        I have asked for names, employee ID numbers, confirmation emails, phone call ID numbers, anything to help me follow up with the failure to remove my phone number from call lists and no representatives will share any of this information.

I have been a member of fab for almost seven years (when it was nbad); therefore I am well aware how to contact fab when I am in need of services.
                        The frequent use of my phone number is undesired, inconsiderate, disruptive, disrespectful and infuriating (as I have been requesting for years) to have my number removed from call lists.

Mar 14, 2021

First Abu Dhabi Bank [FAB] — Bank incorrectly refused to raise disputes

I contacted the bank well over half a year ago to raise disputes. I had used my card to make payments to a...

First Abu Dhabi Bank [FAB]Credit Card

i had a fraud on my credit card, the transaction was unbilled, the bank rejected my dispute form until the transaction has been billed !
                          i went to the police they asked for bank statement, the bank refused to provide statement until the next month !! Since the transaction was right after the bank statement.
                          i called the call center 100 times.. every time after spending loooong time waiting and explaining, they end up cutting the line with no help at all !!!
                          so unprofessional, so uncooperative and they are not trying to help with resolving the fraud at all !!!

First Abu Dhabi Bank [FAB]Fraudulent Charges On My Debit Card

I got two fraudulent charges on my debit card on 9th of February 2021. Total around 3900 aed with getting any otp the amount directly got debited from my account without my authorization, it's so disheartening the money I had saved for something important, I have already requested for a dispute and don't know when my money will be back.

Please help me solving this issue,
                            Rickey Bains

First Abu Dhabi Bank [FAB]Suspicious credit card transactions

Dear Sir,

On 26 January 2021 fraud transaction happened through my FAB Bank Credit card.
                              On Jan 26 2021, I was trying order food online (15 AED), while ordering I noticed there was 6 transactions happen to my credit card and first four was 0 AED and last two were Amount 5911.14 AED, Amount 5418.50 AED(All amount has deducted in Russian currency).

Immediately I contacted the customer care and ask to block payment and also I have filled dispute.

I am not getting positive response from the customer care.

Please consider this mail as my written complaint to investigate the issue and request to do the needful to credit back the amount subjected to fraudulent transaction.

Kindly advise me if any other actions required to be done from my side, as part of FAB investigation.

Suspicious credit card transactions

First Abu Dhabi Bank [FAB]Customer services

I am trying to contact FAB bank customer services in Abu Dhabi. I have send 4 emails since the 19th of January to there [protected]@bankfab.com, just getting back automated email saying a representative will give you a response in 3 days its now 12 days later and 4 emails and still no answer. I tried to contact there customer support service line +[protected] (outside UAE) but they do not have a option to solve my problem or to speak to a customer support agent, only a automated computer service and not getting anywhere. I would like to go to the bank but I am in my country, so I can not visit the bank, SO WHAT DO I DO TO GET A RESPONSE. Nowhere there is a number to contact anyone. The emails provided is useless they do not come back.

First Abu Dhabi Bank [FAB]None answer to phone calls and emails!!!

Hi. I am trying to contact the collection department in UAE regarding my blocked credit card. I cleared all issues related to this account back in 2019 and have now been informed that the account is still not closed and block. I have been trying to contact for over A year now. I have sent 23 emails and made over 100 calls yet no reply or answer. The customer support is shockingly bad. I am probably wasting my time writing this as no one seems to care from your company. I will be giving FAB A harsh review and will never refer then to anyone!!!

First Abu Dhabi Bank [FAB]FAB Property management

Dear sirs

I have expressed my displeasure in the lack of customer services from your company. Time and time again I have to write and it takes an eternity to receive a response. I don't know if FAB are an exception or if the level of customer service displayed by FAB is the norm in The UAE.

I don't understand why no one informed me prior to the previous tenant vacating, isn't it normal that some form of notice is given by the tenant? What have you done before the tenant vacated and after the tenant vacating to try to get the property rented again?

It is in my interest to find a tenant so that the mortgage, service fees and YOUR CHARGES are paid, it seems clear to me that there is a serious lack of proactiveness and motivation on your part. You get paid for doing nothing or little and even that poorly.

I am actively trying to find a possible tenant, I have asked how to get access to the keys, no one has responded.

Where are the keys and what are you going to get the property rented ???

Saj

Jan 05, 2021

First Abu Dhabi Bank [FAB] — Loan and account

Hi Team, I recently buy out my loan to FAB recently so as bank has opened an account with them as normal. I...