Bank Of The Philippine Islands [BPI] Logo

Bank Of The Philippine Islands [BPI]

Having problems with Bank Of The Philippine Islands [BPI]?

Bank Of The Philippine Islands [BPI] Customer Service Contacts

1800 1888 9100 (Philippines)
1800 140 390 (Australia)
800 6312 0014 (Greece)
800 636 3007 (Singapore)
+63 28 910 000 (International)
+63 28 185 541 (Head Office)
+1 800 225 1202 (United States)
+44 500 894 040 (United Kingdom)
+973 80 004 007 (Bahrain)
+673 801 2003 (Brunei)
+852 800 932 634 (Hong Kong)
+63 917 891 0000 (Text Only)
6768 Ayala Avenue
Makati City
Philippines - 1226

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Bank Of The Philippine Islands [BPI] Customer Service. Initial Bank Of The Philippine Islands [BPI] complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Bank Of The Philippine Islands [BPI] above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Bank Of The Philippine Islands [BPI]. Discuss the issues you have had with Bank Of The Philippine Islands [BPI] and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Bank Of The Philippine Islands [BPI] Complaints & Reviews

Bank of The Philippine Islands [BPI]Deposit Money

Hi my name is Jaezel Atienza. I just want to inquire about the transaction made last August 25 and October 15, 2020. There's a deposited amount on my account ([protected]) but it never gets to my bank. I keep on calling the BPI about this, they cannot give me a definite answer regarding this matter. I know you can track this issue, I attached the transaction slip and all the details were there. Here is my email address, [protected]@gmail.com
Hope to hear from you soon.
Thank you.

Deposit Money
Deposit Money

Bank of The Philippine Islands [BPI]Stolen money from my account

Someone called me from BPI just today at 12:44 PM (January 28, 2021). I wasn't able to get his name but this is the number that he used +[protected]. He is telling me that BPI savings bank and BPI Family savings bank will unite and will have to update each account that they have. I told him that I am under a company and if they want to do an update on our account they should call our admin office first. He told me that they have arranged it already and will be calling each account holder for the update and then for account verification we just have to visit the nearest BPI for our signature and fingerprint. He told me correctly every detail on my account; name, company, and account number. He manages to send me messages with the name BPI in processing the needed codes for updates. So my trust has been created. It was very fast. It was like 5minutes of call. I told him the things that the message tells me coming from BPI including some numbers. Because I feel pressured by what he is saying and that he is encoding the codes in their system I wasn't able to think that it was a fraud or scam. After getting the numbers that I mentioned he hangs up the phone and I check immediately my account through BPI online, my money was all gone. Please help me to trace this person and help me get back my money. It was 48, 000 pesos and it is intended for my life insurance payment. Please help me!

Bank of The Philippine Islands [BPI]Credit Card Cancellation

I tried to contact BPI to request for the cancellation of my credit card through their hotline (+[protected] but to no avail. I haven't been using the credit card for several months already so I want it cancelled. Besides they are already charging me the annual membership fee (AMF) and I don't see the point in paying the AMF for a credit card that I barely use and have no plans of using in the future.

After a few failed attempts to call the hotline, I sent an email to [protected]@bpi.com.ph hoping that someone would respond and take action on my request. I sent a number of emails but NO ONE from BPI responded to my email. All I got was the automated response which is not really helpful.

Not getting a written response from BPI, I called their hotline again a few more times and when I got through, I thought to myself that finally, I can get the damn card cancelled already. But no, it was just another nightmare. When I pressed the number that corresponds to credit card concerns, I was asked to enter the 16-digit card number and so I did. But guess what? The voice prompt (or the bot?) couldn't recognize my card, saying it doesn't exist! How on earth can that happen? I tried it a few more times but still nothing. It was just so frustrating.

I emailed BPI again and informed them about the situation. I also asked if they cancelled my card already which is why their bot cannot recognize my card's number. Still no response! I mean, what kind of customer service is this???

Dec 14, 2020

Bank of The Philippine Islands [BPI] — Debited account

Last Oct. 29, 2020, I withdraw amounting 8000 pesos at BPI atm machine installed at LRT Edsa station. Waiting...

Bank of The Philippine Islands [BPI]Money transform

My name is Joevelyn laureno I work for 3 year as homes care in Taiwan I save 21100 NT and I paid 900 NT to wire that money to my account, BPI stole 33.740 of my money, my phone number [protected] my email [protected]@gmail.com please help to get my money back, please contact me, I need my money back here is a screenshot of my account

Money transform

• Updated by joevelyn laureno · Dec 02, 2020

please read this screenshot carefully, you will see that 33, 740 is missing from my account

Comments

Bank of The Philippine Islands [BPI]withdraw but no money came out

Hi this is Marshalyn Baclas yesterday i tried to withdraw in your atm machine located at jollibee mabalacat pampanga but unfortunately no money came out.
          my transaction Id is 4182619 at 20:23:32 and the last four digit of my card is 9796.

Im hoping for your immediate response in this matter.

Nov 13, 2020

Bank of The Philippine Islands [BPI] — No cash dispensed, but deduction on my account.

I attempted to withdraw 2, 000pesos, but no cash was dispensed. I tried another attempt, but still...

Bank of The Philippine Islands [BPI]I sent money from a scammer and I want to get my money back which was deposited to her bpi acct.

I sent an attachment of photos regarding my complaint which indicates the acct. name and acct. # I did the transaction. A stranger from Thailand of WildWest compsny sent this acct. for me to settle the payment, but I just scam because everytime I pay they keep on asking money from me, I hope you can help me this matter, thank you for your time, Godbless

Oct 20, 2020

Bank of The Philippine Islands [BPI] — Finance charges, fraud, not much assistance

I was a fraud victim. I have been calling and emailing bpi for a month and a week now, however the account...

Bank of The Philippine Islands [BPI]Asking for paperless statement of account

Good evening! I am Irene Cortez first of all I want to ask a paperless statement of account straight to my email. And I want to waive my Annual fee for this year, Second I dont know why I cant get a reply from [protected]@bpi.com. ph and [protected]@bpi.com. ph. I cant get through to your agent when I dialled the number I dont know how to contact you and it made me pissed off I cant go to my branch everytime I have question,

Sep 30, 2020

Bank of The Philippine Islands [BPI] — Scheduled bills payment of an amount outrageous amount

Onlinebanking @bpi.com.ph sent me an email We would like to remind you that a previously scheduled Bills Pay...

Bank of The Philippine Islands [BPI]bpi cards

This is Freddie S. Bandong, a BPI Card holder. I carry a BPI card since 1985 and I had no major problems until today. Pls. be informed that I have been paying my bills religiously even without billings received. But, my billings for June and July 2020 are received only today, Sept. 28, 2020. Why? and, I noticed that the envelopes do not bear any date when sent by HO and received by their Davao Office. I presume this is a local delivery. Maybe, their local courier is at fault or remiss. However, to date, I am up-to-date on my obligations. They can check on the veracity of my statements.

Bank of The Philippine Islands [BPI]Credit card membership fee and incurred charges

I have been sending emails and calling your hotline requesting for a reversal of charges and Membership Fee. But unfortunately, all I receive are automated emails.

I was really shocked when your card was charging me with more than 6K this is far more than what I used using your card. I usually do not get any billing statement from BPI.

I really am upset and harassed with this charges and Membership Fee. Because as I remembered it, I was offered to avail of the card and use it with ease.

However, with the way I am being handled by your card, I am worried that these charges would be compounded because I am really not anymore interested in using the card. I am arranging to transfer all the remaining dues (that I have only used) to my other bank.

Hope someone would attend to this concern and call me.

Rudolph Canero
                  Customer No. [protected]

Bank of The Philippine Islands [BPI]I am complaining about my credit card

I got my credit card last january 2019, but as of february 2019, someone used my credit card for a trip to germany. I had no passport so I have no way to go overseas. I had fill up a dispute letter in bpi lapaz iloilo last march 2019 but still there is no concrete assistance to help me resolve this case. Your system keeps on calling my cp number and texted me about my charges. Pls help me.

Bank of The Philippine Islands [BPI]Fraud / annual membership fee

I am never willing to pay for your annual fee because this year I had fraud charges which you did not fully helped me with. Your customer services really sucks! I have been messaging you for three weeks now! Now I no longer want your services at all. Kindly please cancel the card! You have never been helpful at all! From Fraud to Annual Membership Fee now to Cancellations!!!

Aug 23, 2020

Bank of The Philippine Islands [BPI] — Credit card

I applied in one of their branches for a credit card. After not hearing anything about its status for 6...

Aug 17, 2020

Bank of The Philippine Islands [BPI] — Finance charges

Hi, BPI. Good Day. A gentle follow up on my request for finance charges reversal. Consider this as my last...

Bank of The Philippine Islands [BPI]No reply on request of annual fee reversal

I e-mailed [protected]@bpi.com. ph 4 times since last month. Nothing replied. I was not paying the annual fee because I am waiting for their reply. This annual fee now got an interest fee and BPI consistently texting me twice a day to pay the unpaid due. I always pay my credit card dues in full and in advance because I don't want this little financial obligation be one of those bothering in my mind.

Now I paid them all thru my BPI online to stop the BPI automatic texts, I wish and I hope that the annual fee and its late payment charge/interest fee be reversed on my account.

I hope to hear from you the soonest. Please e-mail me ASAP as I know that your employees are working from home.

Thank you.

Hazel A. Iman
                        [protected]@gmail.com

Bank of The Philippine Islands [BPI]gcash online transfer (transaction failed but bpi debited in my account)

Good Day!
                          I Mary Ann Andres Reyes
                          I just want to check and verify my debited account thru online last June 30, 2020. My 1st call July 1, 2020 the customer service assisted me and she got my account number and gave me a reference number and told me it takes 5-7 working days. Last July 8, 2020 I followed up again and I asked to deposit in my account instead of depositing to the G-cash number and the Customer service told me again it takes 5 working days. I followed up several times but they told me that I will wait for their call. I suggest to the in-charge of customer service that they must be responsive to their clients. Until now hindi parin inaayos yung complaint ko!

Aug 06, 2020

Bank of The Philippine Islands [BPI] — Subject: request for updating my cell phone number to be use in bpi otp

Good Day! Since July 24, 2020, I send an email request to Express-online team for changing or updating my...