Bank Of America / money disappearing, excessive fees, without an explanation
Oh, I have a story for you guys...about a month ago..I had direct deposit from my job, so I waited until it cleared, and transferred $120 from a non bank of america atm...I had the funds, it was not pending, believe me I make sure to check these things, a few times..so few days later my account was blocked..no phone call...I was told it was an empty envelope deposit. I told the agent I never use envelopes, since the new machines let you put in cash...she didn't really know what to say..but kept saying it would be cleared by the next day..
I was unsure of why this happened..and didn't know it had to do with that withdrawal..so 2 days later, still blocked called again after looking at my account online the $120 disappeared, and a weird fee was on the checking account, of $180. I didn't know what it was, so I asked the first agent didn't know, the second didn't, the third said it was because the amount wasn't avaliable since it was a non bank of america atm...but the funds were there and NOT PENDING.
I didn't understand this..and no one really knew what the fee was. So, now of course I HAD bills that are taken out monthly during that time, so of course this happened the day the money was taken out...(which would have been there..if this wasn't screwed up) than took out $200 dollar worth of overdraft fees, and money from my savings account, then again recently, and for whatever reason that money was transferred back, and titled "refund". No one seems to want to help out with this..and it does not make any sense to me...since no one truly knew what the fees were..help anyone? I thought about writing a letter, instead of attempting to speak to agents.
More Bank Of America Complaints & Reviews
- Countrywide - Bank Of America/short Sale - Incompetent Department and Service 
- Bank Of America - b.o.a. closed my credit card account 
- Countrywide Home Loan - Bank Of America - fraud and misrepresentation, abuse of customers 
- Bank Of America - property claims 
- Bank Of America - claims department 
- Bank Of America Corporation - Cash Advance Transaction
- Bank Of America Corporation - mishandling of fraudulent online purchase claim
- BOA Property Claims - holding twia claim funds
- Bank Of America Corporation - checking
- Bank Of America Corporation - cashier check