Having problems with Canara Bank?

Canara Bank Customer Service Contacts

1800 425 0018 (Customer Service)
+91 802 222 1581 (Head Office)
+91 802 222 0490 (Head Office)
+91 792 657 9600 (Ahmedabad)
+91 802 532 6633 (Bangalore)
+91 674 239 0807 (Bhubaneshwar)
+91 172 260 0008 (Changigarh)
+91 361 246 6812 (Guwahati)
+91 402 343 6920 (Hyderabad)
+91 824 244 3920 (Mangalore)
+91 471 233 1647 (Trivandrum)
+91 866 242 8853 (Vijayawada)
Naveen Complex, 14, MG Road
Bangalore
India - 530001

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Canara Bank Customer Service. Initial Canara Bank complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Canara Bank above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Canara Bank. Discuss the issues you have had with Canara Bank and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Canara Bank Complaints & Reviews

Canara BankOnline grievance unacceptance

I tried registering complaint in online public grievance redressal but the horrible website is not accepting any complaint instead shows page error. I tried frequently but the result is same. Toll free number is never connected. Fd deposits in joint account is not visible in the online account statement so wanted to complaint regarding the same but neither the number works nor the complaint redressal is working.

Canara BankAmount not credited

Dear sir,

I have transferred the amount from my axis bank account to Canara Bank account on 8th SEP 2020. The amount is deducted from my axis account and they have provided transaction number to contact Canara Bank. I'm waiting from 10 days please you either credit the amount to my Canara Bank account or send back to axis bank.

Regards,
    Jagannath

Amount not credited
    Amount not credited

Canara BankService provided is going bad day by day

Customer ID : [protected] NRI Account

I am trying to update my new contact details in the Bank due to job Change
      I have sent several mails to the Bank but no reply
      This type of service is not acceptable
      Due to the current situation i am unable to travel
      I cannot do on line banking

I am not sure if this complain will make any difference

Canara BankHomeloan - considering moratorium without my permission

Being a Nationalized Bank and even though I have confirmed that I should not be considered for Motatorium, they are imposing Interest on Interest on me. Funds are also available and I have reminded Manager many times, still Bank Manager of Canara Bank, Vivekananda Nagar Branch is very negligent and doesnt act on it. I dont know how the additional Interest charges will be adjusted.
        I am afraid if a Nationalized bank is not worried about their loyal customers..

Dec 09, 2019

Canara Bank — refund not approved

Sir मेरा नाम विशाल कुमार सिंह एकाउंट नंबर-[protected] आईएफएससी-CNRB0004567 ब्रांच फॉर्बेसगंज मेरे साथ...

Nov 25, 2019

Canara Bank — worst customer service

I went to canara bank vilampatti branch on 25.11.19 for my jewel renewal.after finishing that work I went to...

Nov 04, 2019

Canara Bank — amount of 500 deducted from my account without giving cash

Sir today at 3:00 PM i went to pnb atm and entered my canara bank debit card and press required information...

Canara Bankamount debited in my account but not transferred to income tax account

I have remitted Rs: 50, 000 from my Current account of Canara Bank on 27/09/2019 for Income tax Payment through my ATM Card. The said amount was debited in Current account but not credited to IT Dept . The reason is at the time of transfer of funds the session is ended by showing message as successfully done before transferring Funds to IT. Since that no Funds were transferred to IT Dept nor Credited in My account. Pl do the needful help. My mobile No : [protected]

amount debited in my account but not transferred to income tax account

Canara Bankrefund of amount 1499

Respected sir

This is Priyanka Raut I have account in Gandhinagar Nagpur branch.
            Account number is - [protected]

On dated 15th October I make order on Amazon, and make payment from my canara bank debit card. But after some time I cancelled it, then I received mail from Amazon that I will get refund by 2 to 5 days in my original bank account from which I make payment, but till now I didn't received refund back, so please refund my amount as soon as possible.

I have attach screen shot of mail I received from Amazon, order I'd is also mention in same.

Thanks & Regards
            Priyanka Raut
            [protected]
            Nagpur

Canara Bankphone pay

I made a transaction on phonepay on Oct 10 2019 but status came as pending they informed it Will be credited in 3 days but yesterday It came as transaction successful but the receiver as not received the amount so I am asking to refund my amount pls credit it in my account I'm requesting, the receiver is not receiving any message about the transaction also so I am raising to return my amount back please help me this transaction.
              MY UTR NO [protected]

phone pay

• Updated by poornima.k · Oct 15, 2019

Help me to refund my amount

• Updated by poornima.k · Oct 17, 2019

Tell me any answer

Canara Bankbranch staff customer service is not good

Dear sir
                Im a account holder in this v.kota branch (5702).
                Sir my name si Mastan ali
                account number [protected]
                so I have taken gold lone in my account 29/01/2019 to RS 55000 they have given closing time to 365 days.
                Now the branch manager B NAGIREDDY is telling to close my Account . then I ask what reason to close my account sir .he was telling Ur account is in NPA then .I told i don't have any other lones in Ur bank to make NPA my account.then Bm is respond to me we are not a makers to NPA Ur account head office is make a NPA to Ur account . Yesterday Bm is sent a final notice to me close Ur account 14/10/ 2019 .
                So I'm requesting you to reply me as soon as possible to Y my account is in NPA and Y I have to close my Account in this branch.

Yours faithfully.
                SI MASTAN ALI
                V.kota

• Updated by masthan ali · Oct 15, 2019

All customers are suffering like me only please as soon as possible change the staff to continue our account in your Canara Bank

Comments

Oct 04, 2019

Canara Bank — amount of rs 10000/- not credited back

Sir, I transferred an amount of Rs 10000/-to my husbands other bank account from my canara bank account (sb...

Sep 24, 2019

Canara Bank — full payment not received

I am a canara bank ATM user. I went in an indicash atm for withdrawal of 4000 and I dial 4000 in atm the...

Sep 17, 2019

Canara Bank — service

I am Canara bank customer since 7 years I am having my account in Canara bank Agra, Hing Ki Mandi branch when...

Sep 04, 2019

Canara Bank — Not accepting my cash at 4 p. M

Dear team I am regular cust of canara bank and my account no.is [protected]. Today 04 sep 2019 i visited...

Aug 30, 2019

Canara Bank — bad behaviour

The staff in canara bank mahuva is the worst staff I have seen in my entire life I had lost a cheque of...

Aug 23, 2019

Canara Bank — education loan

It was really disappointing to this see that this is how canara bank serve their customers...i wanted a...

Canara BankImps

Iam mudeer khan gafffar khan i want to do money transfer in canara bank by my hdfc acoount of malkapur branch By mistake of account no i am transfer 4500Rs in rong account no of canara bank .please help me out. I am Attching screen shot
                  I want to imps in this account. CANERA BANK
                  A.C.[protected]
                  NAME. AMAN GENRAL
                  IFSC. CNRB0003784
                  By mistak type this account no [protected] ifsc and branch are same.

Imps

Canara BankDebit card loss reporting

Hi sirs:wish to report loss of debit card... Account holder at madhapur branch hyderabad... Sb a/c no.3091/117/1... Now wish to report lost debit card... Xx..4656... Name of the account holder... Sarathbabu nalam... Date of birth...03 oct.1944... The type of debit card... Visa... The type of account>joint account with ms. Srujana nalam... Registered mobile number..[protected]... Email id...

Aug 06, 2019

Canara Bank — it's about a manager

I am Canara bank customer since 7 years I am having my account in Canara bank yedapadav branch manglore...