Bank Of America / deceptive modification practices
I am a senior citizen who In November 2008 got a mortgage loan with country wide and the loan agent forged my signature on additional loan applications changing my 30yr. Fixed with payment amount $1480 to $2330 dollars after feeling pinched to make the payment BoA incurred the loan willing knowing after OCC report suspicious of fraud then BoA said I had the loan before they brought it from country wide an it’s not there problem and continuous to deny all modification request and when I write to them inquiring about the reason for the denial ….
I get no written response back. I have been in the review process for two years waiting to receive a Home Alternativ FORECLOSURE package after six months of waiting for it, I found out by getting a consumer advocate involved that the Home Alternative package was never sent out and my account went into the Foreclosure department. I never receive any information addressing me being declined or notice to accelerate the account, or even a notice of default. On February 6 2011 I received a debt collection letter from reconstrust, then the trustees sale notice came Foreclosure sell on June 6 2011.
If it had not being for the help of a four year college student help me by fighting the Foreclosure process I would be out of my home. Bank of America had denied me postponments and have schedule a sell date for 12/21/11 knowing that there is a discrepancy in the loans.
More Bank Of America Complaints & Reviews
- Countrywide - Bank Of America/short Sale - Incompetent Department and Service 
- Bank Of America - b.o.a. closed my credit card account 
- Countrywide Home Loan - Bank Of America - fraud and misrepresentation, abuse of customers 
- Bank Of America - claims department 
- Bank Of America - property claims 
- Bank Of America - bad customer service 
- Bank Of America - dishonest refinance good faith estimate
- Bank Of America/fia Card Services - not honoring written agreement
- Countrywide Cleaners - Damaged clothing
- Bank of America - unethical behavior