Bank Of America / deceptive modification practices

United States Review updated:

I am a senior citizen who In November 2008 got a mortgage loan with country wide and the loan agent forged my signature on additional loan applications changing my 30yr. Fixed with payment amount $1480 to $2330 dollars after feeling pinched to make the payment BoA incurred the loan willing knowing after OCC report suspicious of fraud then BoA said I had the loan before they brought it from country wide an it’s not there problem and continuous to deny all modification request and when I write to them inquiring about the reason for the denial ….

I get no written response back. I have been in the review process for two years waiting to receive a Home Alternativ FORECLOSURE package after six months of waiting for it, I found out by getting a consumer advocate involved that the Home Alternative package was never sent out and my account went into the Foreclosure department. I never receive any information addressing me being declined or notice to accelerate the account, or even a notice of default. On February 6 2011 I received a debt collection letter from reconstrust, then the trustees sale notice came Foreclosure sell on June 6 2011.

If it had not being for the help of a four year college student help me by fighting the Foreclosure process I would be out of my home. Bank of America had denied me postponments and have schedule a sell date for 12/21/11 knowing that there is a discrepancy in the loans.

Ra

Comments

3rd of May, 2012

Ask any question related to Bank of America, you will get revert within an hour or 2...try it once..

4th of Aug, 2013

My mortgage servicer promised a refinance with principle reduction over a year ago. The bank has sent an appraiser to my home twice but they keep expiring. At the end of every month I get a desperate call to make the payment which I make after more promises. They get me to send pay stubs and bank statements and promise to get it done before end of month. In May I got an email stating I don't have to pay if they don't complete modification but I had to make payment. In July I was promised a principle reduction because they hadn't completed refinance. I had to make payment in order to proceed but was promised it would be complete in 15 days. I didn't get anything but a call on the last day of the month which I ignored. Every month for over a year they at least waived the late fee. Now it seems like I was being called by a boiler room full of people just to string me along. Do I have any recourse.