Bank Of America / bad customer service
During the week of 8Dec2008, I had a notice of insufficient funds notice on my account. I went to the bank and atm machine to make a deposit to get the account out of the red. I later learned there was still another transaction pending that would keep the account in the red. I called customer service and I told them that I was expecting some money the following day and the agent told me to make a deposit by 1100am the following day and to call so that I woludn't get charged an insufficient funds charge. Well, the deposit was made, but I was not able to call until 2pm that same day after I saw that the account was charge the fee ($35). The agent (a different one) I spoke to would not waive the charge even though the agent the day before said they would take care of it after I called. Disatisfied, I demanded to speak to a manager and they told me the same thing. They did state that if I knew the name of the agent that gave me that info, they would give them training on the matter. This is total crap and the best thing BOA could have done is go off the word of what the agent told me the first time. Because of this, I am switching all my accounts to a different bank. I do understand that I have my responsibilities to managae my payments and bank balance, but the complaint here is that Bank of America either has double standards or thier "hired" staff have no clue what they are telling thier customers when they call, not to mention the outrageious fee's!
More Bank Of America Complaints & Reviews
- Countrywide - Bank Of America/short Sale - Incompetent Department and Service 
- Bank Of America - b.o.a. closed my credit card account 
- Countrywide Home Loan - Bank Of America - fraud and misrepresentation, abuse of customers 
- Bank Of America - property claims 
- Bank Of America - Privacy Assist Plan - abusive customer service rep 
- Bank Of America Corporation - fraud protection
- Bank Of America Corporation - The bank closed my account for no reason and retained my money!!!!
- Bank Of America Corporation - payment not received and negative charges applied
- Bank Of America Corporation - the racist comments the bakers in delano california
- Bank Of America Corporation - customer service