Aus McDonalds / terrible food and terrible service.

Mornington, Tasmania, Australia

Me and my family have been going to the same maccas store for 33yrs now, and they never get our orders correct. We pay for extras that we never receive, and the fries are always half empty and cold. The Burgers are just thown into a box, i always order a Big Mac yet it never has the extras that i pay for. I have complained about this same problem many times, yet it never gets resolved and i am sick of paying for things I'm not receiving. My order has never been filled properly, in the 33yrs that this Store has been open and it's the worst Store that i have ever had to go too. I hope that you can find some way to resolve this issue, because it's just gone on for way too long now. Ut would be nice if i actually received an order that i paid for, meaning that it would be nice to receive everything that I've paid for. And it would be nice, if i didn't have to put my Big Mac together because everytime i get one it's just a mess. I ordered some Chicken bites, and i received Potato bites that's beyond pathetic service seriously. I think that it's time that Mornington maccas was made to live up to it's word, because there good at taking my money but they just don't know how to even put a Burger together at all. Thank you for your time, and i hope that this Store has to pick up it's game because it's appalling. Thank you, yours sincerely, Susan Hollis. I do have a picture of one of the Big Macs that i received, but i can only take a picture of it now on this site and i haven't got one now to take a picture of, sorry.

• Updated by Susan L Hollis, Jun 11, 2017

It's meant to Mornington Victoria, not Tasmania Maccas sorry for the mistake, Susan Hollis.

Su