AT&T U - Verse / marketing & customer service

Pembroke Pines, FL, United States

I called about at&t u verse and was given a price of $68 - I called within 48 hrs to install and the service was then quoted $38 more-switch & bait practice. I finally go it down with much haggling to 98 dollars. Then when the installation guy came he said I couldn't have it and they were all wrong office with the installation price, I had to more fighting with marketing team. They have no communication or doucmentation what one said and then the other. The installer couldn't care less and I had a alarm system and they didn't tell me I need a regular phone line. I called within 24 hrs and needless to say I waited almost a month with alot of screaming.
I got the bill two weeks ago and it was outrageous 356 for month so again fighting with them. I left comcast for the poor customer service but I would go back in a heart beat because at&t u verse bills for every little thing and couldn;t care less about the customer.
I do have to say at&t cellular phone service is excellent but this u-verse is a nightmare—people don't get uverse, stay with comcast until u verse gets it together marketing switch & bait... Horrible joan chapkanov