ATT / giving me the runaround!

I put in an order for dish network with att, it required that I have a visa or mastercard to process the installation fee. I went out and bought a debit visa and put in $64.00, well now they say my order has been canceled and when I call to confirm either they don't pick up or they don't return my phone calls. That order was suppose to be on today, but yet nothing.

Terrible service!

Comments

Wa
  24th of Aug, 2014

How is it a person can change from basic service to a data plan, purchase a smart phone for 600.00 ( unrelated to the plan), pay 40.00 to activate, and then be charged an extra monthly fee simply because the expensive phone you bought and paid for is capable of utilizing the services you bought and paid for? What if you purchased a Kenmore refrigerator with an ice-maker, paid someone to hook it up, purchased the water it needed to operate, and sears wanted to charge you an additional monthly fee for the ice? Or say Buckle charges you a fee every time your teenager daughter uses the zipper on the 120.00 designer jeans she insisted on having? Your less fortunate friends/family don"t get a discount from the satellite or cable companies for only being able to afford 19-inch television. Think about it.