AT&T / at&t sold me 50 mb fiber, but my address only has 25 mb and no fiber
Called at&t regarding 50 mb fiber, was told this was available at my address. Installer came, was at my house for 8 hours and and when he left I was only getting 19mb on a hardwired connection. That night my wireless was not working so I called tech support and was told that my address only had 25 mb and it was not on fiber. They also were billing me wrong and were charging me 70.00 instead of the 40.00 for one year.
In my opinion at&t is a crooked company telling lies and scamming people. They should be ashamed of themselves. Customer support is offshore and impossible to understand.
I'm stuck with this lemon of a company for a year. Wireless won't connect half the time. That is not acceptable for someone working from home.
More AT&T Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust 
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns 
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge 
- AT&T Uverse - service 
- AT&T - billing rip-off 
- AT&T - LG V30 cell phone
- A T And T - requested phone upgrade and upgraded phone service 
- AT&T - sale of wireless package that was proven misleading 
- AT&T Wireless - wireless service 
- AT&T - direct tv and internet