AT&T / att driver
I was driving north on 585 on Saturday 2/24/18 at 12:17 when a male driver with dark car was driving in the far left lane driving under the speed limit and impeding the flow of traffic. I observed three drivers pass him on the right and pull in front of him, with my vehicle being the fourth. I observed him talking on his cell phone, holding the phone to his right ear. I slowed down, and safely had my passenger write down his car id number which is [protected] 7 Georgia tag, RIV 928 (may have tag incorrect). Driver observed us after we slowed back down and got back behind him, then pulled into middle lane, and got off the phone. He smiled as we passed again. I don't feel this was safe driving practice for your drivers. I was thankful there was a break in traffic that allowed my passenger to get his info.
Updated by kterrano, Feb 25, 2018
Correction: dark car should read dark hair. Car was white.
More AT&T Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust 
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns 
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge 
- AT&T Uverse - service 
- AT&T - billing rip-off 
- AT&T - international charges 
- ATT - all services 
- AT&T - customer service in fairfield ca, solano mall 
- AT&T - customer service 
- AT&T - phones not paid off as part of an agreement for a special ran last april, I believe it was.