Aspen Dental Clinic / poor service/rude clerical personnel
In December 2008 I went to Aspen Dental for an exam because I had a cracked Wisdom Tooth and two others that needed to be extracted. At the time, I explained that I would be submitting a request to a charitable organization to cover the costs. When I called to make an appointment, they refused to make the appointment unless I paid for the work in advance in full.
I had to wait several months for approval of the payment and until the check had arrived before I could make an appointment.
I finally had my appointment and discovered that when I went they had not gotten the approval of my cardiologist to do the procedure. The folks in the North Hills Office were very kind and cooperative and had to do all the work that the Butler Office had neglected to do. On top of that, the Oral Surgeon was so rough on my mouth that I had bruising from the corners of my mouth down over my chin and neck for more than a week. At this point, a week later, I am still having pain. They did not do the IV sedation which was quoted and I am still waiting for the refund of $319.00 they owe me.
More Aspen Dental Clinic Complaints & Reviews
- Aspen Dental - unsatisfactory work 
- Aspen Dental - class action lawsuit against aspen dental 
- Aspen Dental - aspen dental practice! 
- Aspen Dental - be weary and do your research! 
- Aspen Dental - charging us for services covered by insurance 
- Aspen Dental Management - Dental and office management.
- Aspen Dental Management - Bad treatment services and personnel!!
- Aspen Dental Management - double billed! assault!!
- Aspen Dental Management - insurance coverage
- Aspen Dental Management - service and professionalism lack of