Aspen Dental Clinic / poor service/rude clerical personnel

United States, Pennsylvania, Butler Township Review updated:
New Castle Road
Butler Township
In December 2008 I went to Aspen Dental for an exam because I had a cracked Wisdom Tooth and two others that needed to be extracted. At the time, I explained that I would be submitting a request to a charitable organization to cover the costs. When I called to make an appointment, they refused to make the appointment unless I paid for the work in advance in full.

I had to wait several months for approval of the payment and until the check had arrived before I could make an appointment.

I finally had my appointment and discovered that when I went they had not gotten the approval of my cardiologist to do the procedure. The folks in the North Hills Office were very kind and cooperative and had to do all the work that the Butler Office had neglected to do. On top of that, the Oral Surgeon was so rough on my mouth that I had bruising from the corners of my mouth down over my chin and neck for more than a week. At this point, a week later, I am still having pain. They did not do the IV sedation which was quoted and I am still waiting for the refund of $319.00 they owe me.

Aspen Dental ClinicAspen Dental Clinic

N  22nd of Apr, 2009 by
Aspen Dental is committed to providing all patients with exceptional service and care. We sincerely apologize if your visit to our office was anything less. We advise all of our patients to first call the Aspen Dental office where they were treated and, if the issue is still not resolved, to call our Patient Satisfaction Hotline at 1-866-273-8606 or email us at patientservices@aspendent.com. We promise to respond to you as quickly as possible, but no more than two business days from your initial contact with us. Aspen Dental is committed to your total satisfaction and we look forward resolving any issues quickly and courteously. Thank you for letting Aspen Dental serve you.

Aspen Dental Management Logo Aspen Dental Management