American Dental Centers Logo

American Dental Centers

Having problems with American Dental Centers?

American Dental Centers Customer Service Contacts

5800 Landerbrook Dr. Ste 200
Mayfield Heights, Ohio

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with American Dental Centers Customer Service. Initial American Dental Centers complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for American Dental Centers above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about American Dental Centers. Discuss the issues you have had with American Dental Centers and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

American Dental Centers — Dental

Worked with them for a few months; YES HORRIBLE! Only thing AD care is money nothing else. They don't pay...

American DentalDon't ever go to these people

I went to this place on an emergency basis when I needed a root canal. The dentist kept leaving and seeing other patients ever five minutes. Then they only filled it with a putty, nothing even semi permanent. I was taken in a back office with a salesperson who tried to get me to sign off on having over $8000 worth of work, all to be put on their credit card. I left, the putty came out and the hole in my jaw got infected. I had to have the tooth pulled. Another dentis told me he could do all the work for $700 dollars. Don't ever go to these people, they are only about money not care!

American Dentalworst mean worst , RCN is worst of all

Please stay away from worst RCN . D ont get into rcn deal even it is free. you will be spending countless hours with them to complaint, waiting is in not minute but hour and than tel line will go silence and disconnect. rcn mean worst in installation, worst in tech support, worst in customer service, worst in tv cable, worst in telephone, worst in internet, and worst in almost all except in sending bill but best in incorrect bill and best in disconnecting the service. so dont even think of R C N . Lets we all wish them speedy Bankrupcy.

• Am
        amdc Aug 21, 2009

RCN (formerly Starpower) of Herndon, Va., was out of compliance for two of the past nine months for answering customer calls within 30 seconds and failed every month to meet the requirement of transferring calls to account executives within 60 seconds. The county issued RCN a warning letter and is assessing how much to charge the company. remove message telling me remove the equipment. if i will get the message again, i willl follow your advise and will ask other service provider like comcast, verizon, ...etc and i will pay their price and the differance will be charged to rcn and please act like a responsible corporation and please be informed that your company made me 30 to 45 minute waiting to talk to someone who knew too little to address my problem and do not print residencial customer contact # on businesscommercial bill. we dont have time to wait and wait to talk to busuness person thru residential person. It is your problem to print correct # on bill. I wasted almost 45 minute to talk to business person since phone was transfered few times by residential customer rep. you should give us credit of day/days of problem or rerimburse ours andour employees time
        And remove the wrong message sending to us every day morning saying "please send us equipment" by RCN . our staff has important work to do in our office rathering answering your nonsence call which you sending us wrongfully and daily.

American DentalRIP OFF

I went to this place on an emergency basis when I needed a root canal. The dentist kept leaving and seeing other patients ever five minutes. Then they only filled it with a putty, nothing even semi permanent. I was taken in a back office with a salesperson who tried to get me to sign off on having over $8000 worth of work, all to be put on their credit card. I left, the putty came out and the hole in my jaw got infected. I had to have the tooth pulled. Another dentis told me he could do all the work for $700 dollars. Dont ever go to these people, they are only about money not care!

American Dental — Poor dental care, overcharge!

Horrible service, go for 6 month checkup... all seems well... xrays taken... go back 6 months later... NO...