Ashley Furniture - Bowling Green, KY / very unpleasant experience
On 1/14 I went to the Ashley Furniture Homestore in Bowling Green, KY, and ordered a sofa, a loveseat, a dining table and six chairs. Then they delivered all the items on 1/25. At delivery they found that the sofa has a cut and they took it back. They told me that the store would contact me to reorder or solve the problem. But nobody called me. After waiting for two weeks I called them but didn't receive any responses. A guy told me to call me back after he checked the status. Again nobody ever called! After waiting for another week I began to lose my patience and rushed to the store on 2/16.
In the store they checked the records and found out that they ordered the replacement but it seems that it disappeared. They thought that it might be sold to somebody else. I waited there for 40 minutes just for them to check the status and reorder. How inefficient! They told me that since it's a new store the system was in a mess...But is it the customer's responsibility to have 500% patience because of their poor operation and their worker's inefficiency? I stayed cool and was patient when I was waiting there. Then a guy told me that he would call me once the order goes into the system.
No calls after almost another two weeks. Today (2/27) I called to check again and the guy seemed not patient at all. He said that he would call me back...was he kidding? Would he call me back?
So basically after a month and a half I'm still waiting for my sofa and I don't know when I'm going to get it...I'm really sick of rushing into the store again...
By the way, their furniture is really cheap with low quality-but that's what I can afford right now. The table and the chairs have many tiny black holes and dots. I didn't complain about that because I think that's the worth of $460 for a dining set. Can low quality and cheap be the reasons that they screw up customers like this?
More Ashley Furniture - Bowling Green, KY Complaints & Reviews
- Ashley Furniture - peeling leather couch 
- Ashley Furniture - not honoring warranty 
- Ashley Furniture - cancel order 
- Ashley Furniture Homestore` - exchange or refund policy! 
- Ashley Furniture - damaged furniture delivered! 
- Ashley Furniture Industries - tyler creek dining room table and chairs
- Ashley Furniture Homestore - tempurpedic mattress and adjustable base
- Ashley Furniture Industries - warranty not fully explained at point of sale by sales people.
- Ashley Furniture Homestore - entire experience
- Ashley Furniture Industries - damaged furniture delivered...