Arbys / free reg rb

1 Wyomissing, PA, United States Review updated:

Received receipt for my purchase. Free RB or Beef N' Cheddar. Went to www.arbys.com/survey and did not get the page to submit. Can you please let me know why?
Thanks.

Mike

Comments

• Co
      30th of Dec, 2008

Well gee Mike.

Could it be the website was down for a few minutes? Did your inability to complete the Arby's survey for a .99 coupon really put you in this much distress you needed to write up a complaint on complaintsboard?

• Ho
      26th of Jan, 2009

arbys.com/survey was working before. However, I just found it is not working now as I got

Not Found

The requested URL /survey was not found on this server.
    Apache/2.2.3 (Red Hat) Server at arbys.com Port 80

Fortunately, I do remember the URL it used to re-direct to that is

Hopefully, this will help! :)

4th of May, 2009

I was at Arbys on Sunday with coupons for 5 for $5 and buy one shake and get one free. Was told I had to buy a medium shake but the coupon DID NOT specify what size had to be purchased. The clerk said that is what the register said had to be purchased. Why is that. Every time I go to Arby's I have a problem of some sort. If I didn't like them so much I would stop going there.

Marge Harris@chartermi.net

• Do
      19th of Jun, 2009

no access to the survey site, kinda goes in circles

• Su
      19th of Jun, 2009

Don't forget to ring the bell and smile with abandon.

• Ji
      12th of Aug, 2009

last time I tried to use your susrvey, even I could get my free sandwich. Today even my computer savy son coould not figure it out. your new survey page sucks.

• Be
      18th of Oct, 2009

a free sandwich is not worth the 'run around' on this website. Its apparent that they have ways of knowing you are accessing, and it provides the numbers but eliminates the need to provide a free sandwich. Won't keep receipt to go through this chaos again.
    Goodbye to Arby's.

21st of Oct, 2009

don't know why arby's wants to offer something free when they know that you can't access it, sounds about right thou, as high priced as they are you should get something free every now and then. WHAT A RIP OFF!!!

• Jt
      28th of Oct, 2009

google it

• Me
      21st of Nov, 2009

I had no plablems with the survey site at all, only took 1 minute of my time for a free roast beef, It was worh it.

• Sh
      22nd of Nov, 2009

I was unable to get into the survey, why is that? Has this site been closed down? Thank you for your time. Lou

• Te
      8th of Dec, 2009

I was unable to access the website to get my free roast beef sandwich. I hope that Arbys gets there website fixed soon so people can get what Arbys has to offer. Good luck!

• Po
      23rd of Dec, 2009

I was able to navigate the website just fine. My friend, however, tried to do the survey on my computer just after I finished mine and couldn't. They only allow one customer survey per month - must be they recognize my cookies or something and automatically cancels out the survey. Jerks! She'll have to call the number for her survey or use someone else's computer.