Arby's Roast Beef Restaurantfood poisoning

J Review updated:

On Monday, 23 March 2009, at approximate 6:00 p.m., I stopped at the local Arby's restaurant to pick up something for dinner for my husband and myself. I purchased 3 Super Arby Roast Beef Sandwiches and 2 regular fries. Within six hours of consumption, my husband began with extreme symptons of food poisoning. Within six more hours I also suffered from food poisoning, though not as intense as that suffered by my husband. I would like to have the Arby's restaurant notified and appropriate action take to inspect this location and ensure this does not happen to anyone else.

• Co
    Colleen Pratt Jun 11, 2020

I have gone to Arbys 3 separate times and ordered the cheddar and roast beef. Each time I would get horribly sick that next day and stomach pains day off. I had explosive diarrhea and felt like my stomach was gonna explode. The first 2 times I thought it was from zinc I was taking so I stopped taking it . It happened the 3rd time the same. So I know it is the roast beef. We go to Arbys when we come back from out cabin so I won't be eating there anymore. I think the beef is a great place for bacteria to sit. It would take days to get my system back to normal. Awful!!!

• Je
    Jello Michello Nov 18, 2018

My mom ordered a chicken sandwich at Arby's once. When she got it, the chicken was only half cooked, and we did not have time to go back and get a replacement. She could not eat her sandwich, and she had no lunch that day. We were also worried that she would get Bird Flu. (Luckily, she is fine.)
    Very Disappointed. Be careful.

Michelle

Max4252 Jan 17, 2017

I hate at Arby's the Brisket Sandwish and Onions n Rings and store was #0071 in Miami Florida January
    16 the and was sick 5 hours later with explosive diarrhea X 12 times and cramps and nausea and vomiting X 3 times and twice chills. Canceled my work the next day and called Arby's consumer hotline and gave them my name and the facts! I doubt I will ever eat at Arby's again! The food is never hot just warm and beef needs to be well cooked! To often salmonella grows! Beware!!!

• De
    Dellio Mar 18, 2011

My grandma went to a Arby's Restaurant down the street from our house. I had ordered a regular roast beef sandwich with a medium iced tea. After consuming the meal, about an hour later, I had extreme stomach cramps and nausea. The next morning around 2:30 am I woke up with worsened stomach cramps. I immediately went to bathroom and vomited three times. After the vomiting I felt a little better. I then went back to sleep. When I woke up again around 5:50 the cramps had returned even worsened.
    I think that this restaurant needs to be inspected and whatever else comes with complaints such as this.

• Di
    disappointed_customer Dec 19, 2010

My wife purchased an all american sandwich (no fries or drink) on 12/14/10 at approx. 8pm from the Arby's (6801 W Washington Street, Indianapolis). Within an hour of eating the sandwich, she started experiencing food poisoning symptoms (nausea and abdominal cramping), with the symptoms worsening later that night to extreme nausea, vomiting, abdominal cramping, and diarrhea. The symptoms persisted the following day to the effect that she couldnt eat anything, missed a day of work spending it between bed and the bathroom.

I called the store on the morning of 12/15/10 to talk to the manager to alert them about my wifes's food poisoning from their store, and a woman I spoke to who identified herself as the manager attempted to discount my wifes condition and the fact that their food made her violently sick. She said that she was going to have her "boss" call me back after taking my number. It's been almost 4 days and we havent heard from anyone.

My wife continues to some experience the symptoms (mostly nausea and some cramping) 4 days later. This Arbys restaurant has been irresponsible, insensitive and has scarred your brand name and lost our business. The health department needs to pay a visit to this restuarant to inspect it whereas Arby's corporate should re-train or replace the staff. Otherwise, I would stay away from this restuarant until appropriate action is taken.

• Di
    dimar Mar 30, 2009

http://www.foodpoisoning.com/news_archives.php?idnews=203 did you see this, some reputation eh?