Arbys β€” false advertizment

J

on 9-18-08 at 11:50 am i visited the arby's roast beef restuarant located above which i have visited many times before. i had coupons that i had received in the mail that i had used some just the day before. then when i asked to use one today i was told by the manager of the store they decide which coupons on that page of coupons that i had already been using off of which ones they honor and do not honor. then i asked about false advertisment and the manager told me they were a franchise and they decided what coupons they honor and do not honor. so i had to pay full price for my food only to find out that my sub sandwich was half the size that it was the time before and still the same price. i will never again visit any arby's nor will anyone that i know or come in contact with and i do come in contact with a lot of people everyday. at this rate i do not think a business can stay in this fast moving economy where a lot of businesses are going bankrupt and seems like this arby's should and soon will be following suit with all the other fast food businesses already going bankrupt and by doing business this way they deserve to. your reguards a very disgusted and dissatisfied customer.

• Ar
    Arlen Molnar Feb 09, 2009

I loved your patty melt. What happened to it? When you intrduce something new and it's a success why do you discontinue it? Will it ever come back?

Arlene javoco8neo.rr.com

• Si
    Sierra Feb 23, 2009

I have a agree that when the downsized the subs, it was a bad move . My restaurant is not a franchise so im not sure about the rule with the coupons but ive never heard of it. In my opinion, when it comes to our food, the coupons are the way to go, sorry to hear about that.

Chris Radojcsics Jun 29, 2009

The Arby's in my hometown, Mansfield, OH is awesome!! Whoever does the hiring, hires the friendliest and most helpful people!! I have written in to the local store to sing their praises.

My husband and I love Arby's food. We, too, are disappointed that the "pattymelt" is no longer available. What a tasty sandwich. We could nt get enough of them. Please, please bring them back. We are very faithful customers.

C. Radojicscis

• Dg
    DGE Jan 19, 2010

I to agree that Arby's discriminates on use of cupons. I am single and only wanted one sandwich, but was told I couldn't do that. If I bought one sandwich, it was the same price as two. I will go the the places that will let me use the cupon but only buy 1 item.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices