Applebee's Restaurants / food and service

Beaver Falls, PA, United States Review updated:

Took my family to Applebee's last night in Chippewa (beaver falls), PA. My husband is not a big fan but I assured him it would be better. Started it out ok. Waitress took awhile to get our drink order but not too bad. We ordered our food eventually. Waited about 45 mins for our order. My daughter and husbands food finally came but we were not given any silverware. Took another 5-10 mins to get waitress attention to ask for silverware. By the time we got it (after reminding the waitress a second time plus asking an additional waiter) my husbands chicken caprese was lukewarm. He realized it was then missing balsamic dressing and basil seasoning as it was described in the menu. We told the waitress and she said oh that must have been sitting next to the plate and I forgot to grab it. She brought it back 5 or so mins later and we asked about our other food for my son and myself. We ordered appetizers which u would think would have been out first. My son's came first and she said mine was still coming. 10 mins later my side Caesar salad and won ton tacos came out. The tacos were soggy by then and disgusting. At that point we just wanted to get out of there. I can't imagine ever wanting to go back.

Ji
Sep 17, 2017

Comments

• Ca
      Sep 17, 2017

It's always a hit or miss with Applebee's. If they want to improve service, they should pay their cooks more than $9/hour and offer better quality food.