Applebee's / scam and fake!
One of the two entry/exit doors was locked as I attempted to enter the restaurant. I mentioned to the young man who was greeting customers at the door that not only was that probably illegal, but even if it wasn't illegal, it was very dangerous, that all exit doors in public places should always be unlocked when customers were inside. He told me that the manager had told him to lock it. When I was seated inside, I asked to speak to the manager regarding that locked door. When the manager came to my table, I told her what I had said to the greeter, and she said that they were having a problem with the lock on that door, and that she had just then told him to tape the lock so that it would not slip out of the door and lock again. My complaint here is that he told me she had TOLD him to lock that door, and it wasn't until I made my comments about it that she then decided to have the lock mechanism taped so that the door stayed unlocked.
More Applebee's Complaints & Reviews
- Applebees - poor customer service and management! 
- Applebee's - unfairly treated employee 
- Applebees - bad customer service and food! 
- Applebees - unprofessional employee relationship 
- Applebee's - is unable to provide nutritional information! 
- Applebee's - sunday father day dinner for 12 family members
- Applebee's - applebee's in edison new jersey 
- Applebee's Restaurants - wait staff
- Applebees Restaurant - duluth, ga. applebees 
- Applebee's Restaurants - three cheese chicken for pick up