Applebee's / scam and fake!

1545 Palm Bay Rd.Palm Bay, FL, United States Review updated:
1.25
Phone: 321-951-4440
One of the two entry/exit doors was locked as I attempted to enter the restaurant. I mentioned to the young man who was greeting customers at the door that not only was that probably illegal, but even if it wasn't illegal, it was very dangerous, that all exit doors in public places should always be unlocked when customers were inside. He told me that the manager had told him to lock it. When I was seated inside, I asked to speak to the manager regarding that locked door. When the manager came to my table, I told her what I had said to the greeter, and she said that they were having a problem with the lock on that door, and that she had just then told him to tape the lock so that it would not slip out of the door and lock again. My complaint here is that he told me she had TOLD him to lock that door, and it wasn't until I made my comments about it that she then decided to have the lock mechanism taped so that the door stayed unlocked.

Comments

Mi
  15th of Mar, 2008
I am a regler at your route 10 chester va, applebees.I witnessed. a watress theresa. a hevey set darke haired woman.steel from your co.it seems she has her dauther come in every day after school. intell she gets off work.I watched her put stake knifes food forks ect. in her dauthers school bag.and have her dauther call in on costmer servay recepts. on her cell phone and pocket the money.thersa has allso tryed to sell me drugs. it has gotten so bad in there.I refuse to ever go back.
Le
  9th of May, 2008
Mike needs to type with his hands, not his feet. Or take remedial English.

Applebee's Restaurants Logo Applebee's Restaurants