Applebees / overcharging
My husband & I ate at our locale applebee's last saturday 5/30/09 — our bill was $26.# and we paid with our debit card. Later that day when we got home I went online to balance our checkbook — I discovered that applebee's had taken the $26.# out and $54.# out of our account. I called the restaurant and asked to speak to a manager — he explained that the waiter had made a mistake and that they had voided it out — well she could have told us that before we left the restaurant and given us the void slip. The kicker is it is a week later and it still has not been released back into my account. The bank says that until they get the void it has to be held. So be careful using your debit card any where but make sure you check the bank if you use it at applebee's.
More Applebees Complaints & Reviews
- Applebees - poor customer service and management! 
- Applebee's - unfairly treated employee 
- Applebees - bad customer service and food! 
- Applebees - unprofessional employee relationship 
- Applebee's - is unable to provide nutritional information! 
- Applebee's Restaurants - floors
- Applebee's Restaurants - service
- Applebee's Restaurants - food
- Applebee's Restaurants - restaurant
- Applebee's Restaurants - no employees!!! no one working!!!