Amazon.com / they closed my account and no refund
Here's what I received from them via email.
Hello from amazon.com.
A careful review of your account indicates you've experienced an extraordinary number of incidents with your orders and corresponding shipments.
In the normal course of business, the occasional problem is inevitable. the rate at which such problems have occurred on your account is extraordinary, however, and cannot continue. effective immediately, your amazon.com account is closed and you are no longer able to shop in our store. I am very sorry for any disappointment this may cause.
Please know that any accounts related to yours have also been closed. if you were to open a new account, the same will result and it will also be closed.in the event that you attempt to do so, we will not accept the return of any additional orders, nor will we issue further refunds in connection with any future orders. we appreciate your cooperation in refraining from using our web site.
If you require additional assistance, or have any concerns, feel free to contact us directly at email@example.com.
Please do not contact regular customer service again, as they will no longer be able to assist you.
I tried to return a damaged item to them due to their poor packaging which isn't the first time already. now they decided to close my account. I sent them an email to find out what's going but no reply. I called their customer service and they refused to assist me. I can't return my item to them and it costs me $250, they are just simply don't want to deal with me and blacklisted me. amazon.com is a rip-off and horrible.
More Amazon.com Complaints & Reviews
- Amazon.com - blocked my sellers account for no reason 
- Amazon.com - dont buy from amazon seller stores123 
- Amazon.com - amazon refund nightmare 
- Amazon.com - fraud and cheating! 
- Amazon.com - rip off 
- Amazon - privacy & confidentiality; delivery of condom 
- Amazon.com - monster energy supercross playstation 4 game
- Amazon.com - logistics delivery
- Amazon.com - I received the amount of the pages
- Amazon.com - prime orders not being delivered within the time promised.