Amazon.com / poor service
So here is what Amazon taught me as a seller.
1. Buy an expensive item from a seller on Amazon and set shipping as standard-- avoid tracking or any of that.
2. Receive your item and enjoy! Free gift!
3. When the date that the item was "due" to arrive, log on to Amazon.com.
4. Write a complaint because, "you did not 'receive' the item."
5. Enjoy your refund!
It does not matter if the seller has a receipt from the post office proving the shipment. Heck, the seller could have videos of him or her sending the item(s). The seller has to prove that you, the purchaser, actually received the item!
Enjoy your free gift and extra money! Give it to them sellers!
By the way, I am an honest person and I would not do this. However, this is the TRUTH about Amazon and their "policies."
More Amazon.com Complaints & Reviews
- Amazon.com - they closed my account and no refund 
- Amazon.com - blocked my sellers account for no reason 
- Amazon.com - dont buy from amazon seller stores123 
- Amazon.com - amazon refund nightmare 
- Amazon.com - fraud and cheating! 
- Amazon.com - Amazon Logistics Lacks Ability to Deliver to a Residential Address
- Amazon.com - customer service
- Amazon.com - euphoria (women's)
- Amazon.com - redmi 6 pro mobile
- Amazon.com - https://bestreviews.com