Amazon / molemax-half amount sent
Please refer to my previous complaint re: Amazon (Molemax). The Amazon sent me the following e-mail today, threatening to close my claim in 3 days. I hope you can contact them in 3 days, and have them return my money, or send me the packages that I had ordered. Thanks, Asha Rijhsinghani.
Below is their today's e-mail:
Hello from Amazon.com.
We are actively investigating your Amazon.com A-to-z Guarantee claim for transaction [protected]. The seller indicates that a return has not been received for this order.
In order to further assist us with our investigation, we will need the tracking number used to return the item. Please note that we will be unable to take further action until we receive this information. If this information is not received within three business days, your claim may be closed.
We look forward to your reply, and thank you for your patience during our investigation.
A-to-z Guarantee Program
More Amazon Complaints & Reviews
- Amazon.com - they closed my account and no refund 
- Amazon.com - blocked my sellers account for no reason 
- Amazon.com - dont buy from amazon seller stores123 
- Amazon.com - amazon refund nightmare 
- Amazon.com - fraud and cheating! 
- Amazon.com - amazon prime
- Amazon.com - advertising on my cell 
- Amazon.com - 4-drawer dresser
- Amazon.com - amazon store card
- Amazon.com - couldn't get refund from amazon