Amazon / email and password theft
Someone stole my Amazon user and password, and was able to change today both my password and email address on this site.
After this change done by a thief, Amazon sent to me an email saying that both information were changed ... and if that was not from my request, to reply to their email.
Replying to this email went into a mailbox that does not accept incoming mails !
Once contacted by phone, the company was only able to tell me that they were transferring my complaint to another department which would call me back within 24 hours !
I am still waiting for this call.
I had to call the credit cards companies that I thought could have been registered under this Amazon account, to cancel these cards.
The hacker had already used one of my credit cards on Amazon, and I am now receiving emails from Amazon saying that my "Transaction has failed" ... this is strange since my email address on Amazon was supposed to be changed by the thief.
My computer does not seem to have been hacked, no spyware nor virus found here ... thus I have the impression that Amazon was attacked and my account information was stolen there. Some real feedback from Amazon would clarify.
I will probably never use this website anymore.
More Amazon Complaints & Reviews
- Amazon.com - they closed my account and no refund 
- Amazon.com - blocked my sellers account for no reason 
- Amazon.com - dont buy from amazon seller stores123 
- Amazon.com - amazon refund nightmare 
- Amazon.com - fraud and cheating! 
- Amazon.com - Amazon Logistics Lacks Ability to Deliver to a Residential Address
- Amazon.com - customer service
- Amazon.com - euphoria (women's)
- Amazon.com - redmi 6 pro mobile
- Amazon.com - https://bestreviews.com