Amazon / extra charges
I made an e-shopping to Amazon.co.jp and after got the information I should pay more than 80 USD for duties and taxes (the amount spent for shopping was 35 USD) I refused delivery and ask Amazon to cancel my order.
Sent them a mail to inform and got a reply saying they has refund my CC account. I was surprised to discover that I was CHARGED (again) in 44 USD! Really... Not a credit but a DEBIT!
After send information to Amazon, got an answer to check later or contact my CC company and clarify issue. What??? Debit is still there. I am so upset to Amazon I could resign from refund, even, but having a amount charged from my CC is an insult!
More Amazon Complaints & Reviews
- Amazon.com - they closed my account and no refund 
- Amazon.com - blocked my sellers account for no reason 
- Amazon.com - dont buy from amazon seller stores123 
- Amazon.com - amazon refund nightmare 
- Amazon.com - fraud and cheating! 
- Amazon.com - amazon prime membership
- Amazon.com - racial profiling by amazon prime driver in crowne hills temecula, ca 92592
- Amazon.com - login issues
- Amazon.ca - customer service, incompetence, dishonest, stuck w/ almost $1000.00
- Amazon.com - service