Amazon / false advertising
Let me say that I was an avid Amazon supporter, but not anymore. On January 9, 2009, I was finally able to order an item that Amazon had shown as Out of Stock for several weeks. When I placed my order, the item showed in stock with next day delivery available. To save money, I chose their Free Super Saver Shipping. The item should have been shipped within 5 business days. After completing my order, I checked the status and everything seemed OK. I checked a few days later, and Amazon showed the item with an estimated delivery of February 20th - March 13. I immediately went to their site and saw that the same item had increased in price, but still had a 1 day delivery option. I spent another 2 days with their useless customer service department trying to make them understand that I shouldn't have to wait 2 months for an item that they show available with 1 day shipping. One of the reps explained that I could cancel my order and pay the new price to be sure I got the item quicker. That just blew me away and so, needless to say, I'm done with Amazon!
More Amazon Complaints & Reviews
- Amazon.com - they closed my account and no refund 
- Amazon.com - blocked my sellers account for no reason 
- Amazon.com - dont buy from amazon seller stores123 
- Amazon.com - amazon refund nightmare 
- Amazon.com - fraud and cheating! 
- Amazon.com - employment 
- Amazon.com - the book you are selling a gathering of evil by valle also known as the cop cannible.
- Amazon.com - already used mobile [second hand] sell with new packages
- Amazon.com - prime membership 
- Amazon - men's watch