Amazon / fraudulent activity
I have had an Amazon account for two years. I make appr. $2500 a month, that's what I live on. Last night as I am entering some new inventory into the I am told I cannot my account has been suspended. I have emailed several times, I cannot get a respondence as to why. My overall performance rating is 94%... it went down this month to 90% because of some unjust negative feedbacks. There was a sale that could not even be completed because the hour prior I sold the book on Amazon but their database still showed I had it, a customer tried buying it & I refunded money as I could not complete sale & much to my surprise two weeks later I get a negative feedback from him. I make them a lot of money per month in commission (since they are the highest of all the venues I sell through) plus $40.00 subscription fee for the privilege of paying these crazy fees, unfortunately it is the best venue to sell to the masses & 75% of my sales are done through Amazon. I now have all my money in their account being held for 90 days in case there is a dispute, & I still have not received a respondence as to why. I have two children, & this is how I support them... I am frightened as I really don't know what to do!!!
More Amazon Complaints & Reviews
- Amazon.com - they closed my account and no refund 
- Amazon.com - blocked my sellers account for no reason 
- Amazon.com - dont buy from amazon seller stores123 
- Amazon.com - amazon refund nightmare 
- Amazon.com - fraud and cheating! 
- Amazon - privacy & confidentiality; delivery of condom 
- Amazon.com - monster energy supercross playstation 4 game
- Amazon.com - logistics delivery
- Amazon.com - I received the amount of the pages
- Amazon.com - prime orders not being delivered within the time promised.