Alltel Wireless / they charge for everything
I have been a customer of Alltel for 9 years. I recently changed plans, and soon after received a bill from ALLTEL. The bill was a partial bill had I had changed prior to the bill cycyle ending. No Problem. I paid the bill, and continued to use the phone. About a month and 1/2 passed by, and I received a text message on my phone telling me I needed to pay my bill. I contacted the office, as ALLTEL had recently closed the office in our city, and was told they would mail me a bill. I received a bill for the entire month and 1/2, but only a statement for part of the bill. I called ALLTELL again. I was informed that they would send the additional statement this time, but in the future I would have to pay $2 per month to get the statement mailed to my home. They also charged me for the text message they sent, as well as a late fee. I informed the lady I was not paying the text cost, nor the late fee, and that I would find another service that would mail the statements to me at no cost. I am presently try to find another carrier.
More Alltel Wireless Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee 
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem 
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service! 
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems! 
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year 
- Verizon Communications - Verizon Wireless Duplicate/stolen payment
- Verizon Communications - bill increase without notification & lying customer representatives
- Verizon Communications - incorrect billing 
- Verizon Communications - service
- Verizon Communications - phone turned off when payment was made timely.