[Resolved] Alamo Rent A Car / overpayment

Miami, FL, United States

Plaza Resorts rented a car for me for one week, I was to pay fuel charges and taxes. I extended my rental for 24 hours, and was told the cost would be $116.94. The car was rented from the Miami Airport, 3900 NW 25th St Suite 400, Miami FL [protected]
The weeks paid rental was from 9/15/2018, until 9/23/2018
My extension was from 9/23/2018 at 7:36 until my hand in time 9/23/2018 at 8:41pm. The bill was for $310.82, as itemized
FSO 1 Rental 26.83
SC Rec 18.00
VLF Rec 6.75
Sales Tax @ 7% 20.33

Total Charges 310.82

Please review this as it will affect future car rentals with Alamo
James Orman

• Resolution statement

• Alamo Rent A Car Customer Care's Response, Oct 25, 2018

Mr. Orman, we appreciate it when customers tell us about their experiences and we recognize how disappointing this must be for you. We would like to look into this further for you. Please email [protected]@mailca.custhelp.com with your contact information, exact rental office location, rental contract information and the details above so we can address this situation. Thank you. – Carol H.

Ja