Airtel Recharge Voucher / recharge voucher marketing

1 India Review updated:

I am one of airtel retailer, The Mahadeb Bhander is our distributor for Agartala, Tripura (west) they are not distributed voucher smoothly even some voucher shows invalid (i.e.Rs.10.00) but after long period they withdraw those voucher, and till today they are not make any payment or new voucher. This company start new life time 495/- instead of 999/- but we have some lifetime 999/- voucher but they are not pick up from our counter, if we are told them they said go to higher authority we are not able to do anything.

Comments

Ba
  30th of Sep, 2007

i want detail of airtel recharge vouchers

Kr
  23rd of Nov, 2007

what types of recharge and tarif vouchers in Lucknow, Uttat pradesh

Sh
  9th of Jun, 2008

Dear Airtel
Mujhe apse pochhana hai ki 150 sj richarge voucher lene per kitna talktime milta hai mera
app is email per bhejen
shiv87.2008@rediffmail.com

Kr
  31st of Aug, 2008

i want detail of airtel recharge vouchers in up east

De
  5th of Dec, 2008

My Name is Mrs.Deepali Pangerkar & my number is 9892968242.yesterday i.e on 5th Dec 08 i have done recharge of Rs.30/- through netbanking from my HDFC Account, my money has been deducted but no recharge has been done.I am calling on Customer care but that rascal people are not giving the proper answer, you better refill my account for Rs.30/- for you have to pay me back my money, otherwise i have to take some action against Airtel customer care.This is very 3rd class service of Airtel taking money from customer but not doing there card refill.

Am
  4th of Jul, 2009

mr recharge voucher its torn due to rain only serial number can be seen recharge pin has been deleted what shoul i do now

Am
  4th of Jul, 2009

my recharge voucher has become wet due to rain and my recharge number has also been deleted only my serial number can be seen what should i do now

Ba
  3rd of Aug, 2009

i am one of the airtel retailer in solapur my problem is customer asked me is there any recharge avilable of full talktime more than 500 i called to the distributor's salesman he said that there is full talktime of 1000 which the customer may recieve the balance of 1100 but when i recharged the customer got the balance of 906 only after contacting the dealer he has raised his hands that the scheme has been closed 2 days before what should i do now due to his careleness i have been suffered the customer argued with me and did not gave me the refill amount after contacting to customer care they say there is a procedure (LAP customer number transition id amount) but after sending this mesage answer was given MRP is not allowedon automation. Again after contacting to customer care they say that go to the distributor and send mail to the company regarding this problem but the distributor does not know thematter should sent in the mail now i am helpless what should i do now please help me BAJRANG MALI (SHREE RAM GENERAL STORES SOLAPUR)

Mi
  22nd of Sep, 2009

My Name is Milind Narayane & my number is 9893378364. I am one of airtel retailer on 21st Sep 09 i have done recharge of Rs.100/-in place of Rs.110 in9981451596. I want to plz cancle tariff voucher of Rs.100.

An
  15th of Nov, 2009

what types of e recharge vouchers in andhra pradesh plz mail.

De
  17th of Apr, 2010

plz recharge my mobile with 110/- my mobile no. 9981464611.

Xa
  23rd of Oct, 2010

where do I desposit my documents in rourkela if I purchage my sim from outside rourkela that is puri orissa

Ni

6. Whether belongs : OBC
7. Pin No. : 497447
8. Mobile No. : 08827785955, 9806820494
9. Email : Nilambarprasad@ymail.com
11. Address : Khongapani collri koriya (CG)
Education Qualification
S.No. Examination Name of Board Year pasing Subject Division
1 High School C.G. Board, Raipur 2005 All Sub II
2 Higher Secondary C.G. Board, Raipur 2008 Math II
Other Qualification
S.No. Examination Name of Board Year pasing Subject Division
1 BCA C.G. Board, Raipur 2011 Math I
Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)
1. Environmental Studies
2. Fundamentals of Computers
3. Financial Accounting
4. Computer Architecture
5. Multimedia Tools and Application
6. Theory of Computation
7. PC Packages (Windows, Word, Exec, Power point)
8. Programming in C
9. Advanced Programming in C
10. Programming in JAVA
11. Oracle RDBMS
Strength
 Sincere & punctual.
 Positive attitude.
 Smart working & Dedicated for their duties.
 Adaptation in new environment.
KEY SKILLS & ACHIVEMENTS.
 I am passionate about working in challenging environment.
 I am fair in documentation and reporting.
 I wish to learn and contribute my best where ever I am working
 I am adept to face any challenges in competitive environment
 I am able to lead and motivate term to pursue the organizational goals.
Declaration
I hereby and truly declare that the above information is true to the best of my knowledge & believe.
Place………….
Date…………..
Signature of application
Nilambar Prasad

Sm
  26th of Feb, 2014

Hello sir,
I have buy a recharged coupon of Rs 30/-, when i m going to recharge it, it shows "The Invalid Voucher". Plz short out the problem and get return my rs. 30/-. My no. is 7584945893.