Airtel Prepaid USA Call India / deducting extra money on prepaid us calling card

If you are a customer of airtel prepaid USA call India then be careful, keep checking your account (money) regularly. They are deducting extra money on each call. It happened with me today itself. They deduct $0.02 extra. When I called up their customer support. They accept there is a mismatch of figures and glad that they will take action with in 24 hours. Let me see. Its by chance I calculate the money today. Otherwise I do not know since when its happening. Be careful. I wish if I could have sunil bharti mittal email id/phone no? Would like to talk to him about this issue. Its disgusting.

Ra

Comments

• Kb
      24th of Sep, 2010

We have been Getting several Telemarketing Calls from Connect2world from India, they keep calling and calling day and night.

Finally, we signed up for $20 with my Visa card. They Promised that they will activate my service within 10 mins of time. It has been more than 25 Days, my service is not activated.

Moreover, today when i received my card statement, I was a bit shocked to see a $200 Charge by connect2world.

Now, when I called the customer care number: 1-714-464-7400, no one picked the call. I was more Surprised when a Person by the name of Maksud Received the Call and said that the order was placed for $200 by me. When I said no, he started Arguing with me and later he started abusing me in very bad words.

Finally, he said that he will block my service and make sure that I do not get my Money Back.

For my uttermost Surprise, I also had a talk with the Call Center owner and he was just laughing his hearts out.

I just want to aware all the Indians in USA and Canada, that please do not entertain any telemarketing calls from connect2world as this is my experience with them.

I have nothing more to say apart from making a complain to BBB and lets see what else I can do to them.

I did refer my friends to Maksud, I also need to check what He has done to my Friends.

Connect2world is a Fraud Company, so please beware of Scams.