[Resolved] Airtel Postpaid / no response from airtel!
I am trying from the past 1 month to get my bill clarified from your cust. care deptt, but up to my shock & frustration, each time I need to message them, as your IVR suggests & when I send message, I get a very irritating reply to elaborate on the issue every time, which I can't as I've other works to do.I asked them in the message that I am facing 3-4 issues, so better call me once & get all my doubts answered, BUT NO RESPONSE!!!
I am completely exhausted with this--A SIMPLE 10 MINUTES ISSUE TAKES A MONTH & STILL PENDING WITHOUT ANY RESOLUTION--PATHETIC & SHAMEFUL SERVICES.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Bharti Airtel Customer Care's Response, Oct 06, 2013
Namaste Mr. Singh,
This is with reference to your post dated 02 October 2013.
We are keen to resolve your concern; however, we will require your airtel account number along with an alternate contact number to resolve it effectively.
Look forward to receiving the required details at email@example.com
airtelpresence (airtel customer service team)
bharti airtel ltd
Connect with us 24X7. We will be happy to assist you with a swift resolution to your queries on all our products and services
Twitter - www.twitter.com/airtel_presence
Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd
More Airtel Postpaid Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Bharti Airtel - allotting my airtel no to someone else
- Bharti Airtel - lane line and broadband services
- Bharti Airtel - outgoing call issues
- Bharti Airtel - postpaid
- Bharti Airtel - unethical behaviour - misusing customer data