Airtel India / no response from the customer care and harassing the customer

1 India Review updated:

I activated the service to use the mobile office (Gprs) for surfing net using my laptop, their is some setting problem due to which I am not able to connect, I have been following up with airtel ranchi from last six days but they have not been responding to my problem and even not they have blocked my number from which I was contacting their customer. Even the serious like mr. Aroop, mr. Jesudas and mr. Neeraj thakur has been not able to take up the issue and get it solved.

Comments

15th of Aug, 2006

I too faced such a problem but i asked them to tell me "airtel is an absolute failure" they did so and they're now going to send me an apology letter.

• Mu
      21st of Sep, 2006

ONE THING I MUST ADD HERE IS THAT THE AIRTEL GPRS CHARGE HAS BEEN INCREASED from-99/M To 249/M This is not Possible for Students and No one can enjoy Its GPRS facilility Like before ,AIRTEL SHOULD INTRODUCE SOME OFFERS FOR STUDENTS ALSO.

• Ar
      29th of Nov, 2006

I applied for a disconnection of my mobile phone no.9876166672 on 31st Jan., 2006 and requested to refund the balance after deducting the billed and unbilled amount. BUT sorry to say that I have not yet heard anything from Airtel despite several reminders.

• Mu
      20th of Dec, 2006

I am customer Airtel But i am very sad to buy airtel sim card. I have bought before 3 month. I recharged date : 18-12-2006 200Rs. & 333 Rs. topup. I called every where to my friend but after one hour my mobile barred (incoming & outgoing are closed) when i went to airtel office (jamshedpur) they said to me that your address proof didn't submit in main airtel office so your line disconnected when as i have submitted already my documents to retailer shop. Now I am harassment in this time I have submitted again never the less my service is disconnected.

• Ra
      6th of Mar, 2007

Dear All,

I have a prepaid connection with AIRTELINDIA having GPRS facility but I am receiving very slow server speed since 06.01.2007 to till date in spite of my complaint registered with Customer Care Center of BIHAR-JHARKHAND circle vide complaint nos.1215130300,00221113331400 and 022812356400 Dated-12.01.2007,21.02.2007 and 28.02.2007.

Because of that I have very bad idea about the services of AIRTELINDIA towards their customers is not good/satisfactory and their 24 hours never came yet. I advice you all to never choose AIRTELINDIA mobile connection, if you are planning for the same.

Not only that I found that no any contact nos./email id are available any where for their customers" complains.

• Rc
      29th of Mar, 2007

I need Email ID of Shree Ganesh Mahadevan Chief of Customer product in AIRTEL. No executive can be reached. Nodal and appellate authorities Number are unreachable even at 11 AM. Hope someone conveys Email ID.

• Tk
      19th of May, 2007

We took the airtel connection and using at TATA Cummins Ltd (TCL) at Jamshedpur. Since the day one we have been facing the network problem. We are neither receiving calls from outside, nor able make any calls from our mobiles. The network signal shows full on our mobiles, but when we try to call any number (within the same group also), we get messages 'Network busy or the connection disconnects with beep sounds.

We are not even able to reach Airtel customer care (121) through our mobile.

Can somebody check the network connection in this area and let us know why this is happening?

Regards,
    Kamesh

• Di
      2nd of Jul, 2007

My name is Divya Singh with prepaid Airtel connection no 9910645241. My balance is getting deducted on a daily basis even though it is not been used. For example when i make a local msg I am charged 2-3rs on grounds that it is a std msg.

I contacted Airtel customer care service representative Mr Shivu Kumar and his supervisor Mr Piyush Kumar (in case they provided me with their correct names) and I must let you know that Mr Piyush was extremely rude non interested in listening infact he outrightly declared we customers were nothing but fools.

I dont expect anything from airtel people after the rude response on the phone but they are surely are going to lose their customers soon.

• Pa
      21st of Jul, 2007

I want a broad band connection in jamtara / jharkhnd.

• Pa
      21st of Jul, 2007

I activated the service to use the Mobile Office (GPRS ) for surfing net using my pc their is some network problem due to which i am not able to connect, I have been following up with Airtel Jamtara from last six days but they have not been responding to my problem and even not they have blocked my number from which I was contacting their customer.

15th of Sep, 2007

I am a mentally harassed customer of Airtel Postpaid.My no. is 9910513280 and i work for a bank.My problem is that 3rd sept2007 was the date when i got my post paid connection sim card and till date its outgoings have not been activated,,reason being that my verification was appearing as failed in their database systems inspite of being verified 'THREE TIMES AT THE SAME ADDRESS '. This message is for Mr. C. Sunrendran (HEAD-CUSTOMER SERVICE) IF HE EVER GOES THROUGH THE COMPLAINTS PERSONALLY THEN THIS SHOULD BE OF CONCERN TO HIM....i have been given 4 service request no.s and still i am waiting for the action to be taken aginst ...my agent,person who came to verify me and the service agents namely..Mr. Rahul Kumar, Mr. Deepak Kashyap..Mr. Aryan..and Mr. Anupam.(in case they provided me with their correct names) . All these agents gave me an assuarance that with in an hour my outgoing calls would be unbarred but its been 15 days now that m still waiting.
    Now i want my initial payment to be refunded back to me and my no. to be disconnected...I am not sure what the problem with the system is but I am sure of the number of calls and msgs I have made through my phone (I have them on my record).

AIRTEL as a service provider is a total failure....i am about to lodge a formal complaint in the consumer court now.....

• Ro
      29th of Sep, 2007

Sir i m an airtel customer from last 3 years and so, i have a network problem in my office, i cant able to make any call from my airtel mobile and vice versa, i had complained several times to the airtel office but till date nobody has turned up, its really troubling my day to day business, therefore i request you to please take the action immediately.

Address:
    Rohit Mohta
    Doors and Floors
    57 & 58/1, Choolai High Road
    Chennai - 600 112
    Phone No.9840719528

• Ra
      6th of Oct, 2007

I agree to the that the customers are fools and management they escape from their wrong which they done,. they dont respond properly i think we have to go for IMCA ( india mobiles customers association) to tackle the problems of the customers in a proper way all the mobile users pls make attempt for the call 9886274141 shankar.

5th of Dec, 2007

I faced a similar problem.I had applied for disconnection of my landline and broadband facility.I personally deposited the instruments and 0btained a receipt of disconnection from the airtel office.But the bills are continuing to come regularly.I had paid an excess amount ,the refund of which has still not been made to me.On top of that the regular monthly rentals are being demanded from me.I vow not to take the services of airtel again and would advice others to do the same.

• Ke
      10th of Dec, 2007

Donot make contact witi customer care

• Fa
      13th of Dec, 2007

The problem regarding my mobile office was discuss with the customer care services, there is no responce from the customer care.
    further the communication with customer care is stopped in my mobile.

• Si
      1st of Apr, 2008

hi sir

my name is sivarammohanrao, from one year onwards iam using aiter gprs rs15/-.

it is more usefull to me .but now a days it is not working properly why?

it is working in some areas, and it is not working in other areas.

i lost so much of money now a days.

customer care also didnt give good response to my question.

please check the gprs netwok in chilakalapudi (machilipatnam andhrapradesh

• Ka
      16th of Sep, 2008

To
    Airtel Complaint Cell

I have applied for a new connection for broadband on 29-09-2008. Today is 16-09-08 and still the work is not completed. So far I have contacted more than 50 times Airtel’s various complaint numbers and reported the situation.

Each and every time they used to promise me within so and so hour, it will be connected. I wonder what kind of service this Airtel can do for the public.

Hence I do not want to go for AIRTEL Service and I demand my initial payment of Rs.500/- as per the ZC 42759 dated 29-08-2008 along with an explanation for their poor service.

Yours faithfully

Katchi B.
    Press Media

• Vi
      28th of Oct, 2008

Airtel SUCKSSSS..

Airtel is a pain in an ###.

Airtel service is pathetic.

Airtel betrays with the customers.

Airtel Customer care gives out false promises and not only team members but also the managers gives out false promises very fluently. I think they have been specifically trained to give out false promises and to keep the customers in the dark.

They are such an ###S.