Airtel India / mobile office service activated by mistake!

I am using airtel since last 2 years. Today, early morning I activated mobile office service by mistake. Suddenly I call to the customer care and request them to correct my mistake and deactivate this service but I got the reply that even if you do this by mistake then also you have to pay for this service and monthly charges you must pay.

It was just a mistake and done through sms so I think it must be corrected by the company.

A  12th of Aug, 2006 by
I am also experiencing the same problem; 60% of mobile bill charges are due to SMS s which i had not availed; I have not sent even one MSM so far in this mobile; but some how the value added services get activated for e.g., 646 services which results inflated monthly bills for my post paid mobile phone. Is it a gimmick by AIRTEL services or wantonly done, I could not follow Even after my repeated complaints to customer services, still the ordeal continues. Can anyone suggest a remedy to come out of this trap?
A  10th of Apr, 2007 by
Well atleast you by mistake activated your mobile office. Here they acknowledge that BY MISTAKE AIRTEL HAS DEDUCTED and continues deducting 7rs for a service i have not taken. They are just cheating and robbing customers I guess that is their policy. Guys stay away from airtel they only know to rob. I am searching for a way to take them to task could anyone pls help.
N  13th of Jan, 2009 by
India is most corrupt country in world in terms of amount involved

Corruption is killing India.
Join the drive to weed out the mostly corrupt lot of administration in India which is more than 98%.

N  4th of Mar, 2009 by
Airtel has really really Poor connectivity. The person I callup or receive calls can never hear me. The voice always breaks. I have complained atleast4 times and have not got any solution. This service is sickening. If the company doesnt act to my problem, it will loose a customer and like me there are many many others who will do that.

Bharti Airtel Logo Bharti Airtel