Aerus Electrolux / buyer beware
We purchased a vacuum cleaner for $2600 on the afternoon of monday may 22, 2008. We returned it the following morning. They would not issue a refund. The sales agreement which they provided, and which I signed at the time of purchase, specifically stated that we were allowed 3 days in which to return the product. Regardless of the existence of this agreement, they continue to refuse to issue the refund and have also refused to even submit the denial in writing. I am pretty sure that they are doing this to stall us until the 3-day period expires. I have mailed, faxed and emailed written
Demand for the refund (to prove that the return was requested within the allowable time period), and have filed a dispute with our visa. However, due to the way that this company has acted, I wanted to also file complaints with every consumer organization that I can find so that other people will be aware of this situation before they go in and impulsively purchase a ridiculously expensive vacuum cleaner.
Also, the national company has been elusive and unresponsive when contacted. Presumably, they condone this activity. There is a cult-like atmosphere surrounding this company. Buyer beware!!!
More Aerus Electrolux Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Electrolux Induction Range - e15 error code - cooktop not working 
- Frigidaire - front load washer poorly engineered. 
- Electrolux India - pathetic customer service by electrolux 
- Electrolux Front Loader Washer & Dryer - % year warranty & dryer breaks 1.4 yrs into contract
- Electrolux - Washer & Dryer - rebate scam 
- Frigidaire / Electrolux - electrolux cashback promotion
- Frigidaire / Electrolux - cooktop model: fpic3677rf
- Frigidaire / Electrolux - my 82 year old mother's brand new stove is still not repaired and not working
- Frigidaire / Electrolux - model # fghs2655pf side-by-side refrigerator
- Frigidaire / Electrolux - faulty products and poor customer service