ADT Insurance / fraud & criminal conspiracy

ADT Insurance Co. Offered me $25,500 +/- on a Two story building that was Insured for $223,000. Personal Property $220,000. Loss of Use $74,500.

ADT stalled and delay settling for over one year that I had to give it to a Law firm to try and receive a fair settlement in or out of Court.

In this area most comparable buildings the replacement cost is double. or almost $500,000.

I needed a place to live because the Building Inspector condemned the building. ADT would not even pay the loss of use $74,500.

Lu

Comments

20th of Aug, 2018
    ADT Security Services - account number 202650612
    Anna
    Texas

After several attempts from ADT service install technicians, The service does not work AT ALL due to our location. We have requested numerous times to have ADT to stop the billing; however, we still receive a bill and phone calls about past due bills. The SERVICE DOES NOT WORK OUT HERE.

• Gr
      20th of Aug, 2018
    ADT Security Services - Visa gift card promised from ADT
    Rock Hill
    South Carolina
    ADT.com

Got my system installed. Gift card come from another company. I've submitted my info May 5th I have heard nothing. I called ADT, they have me a number to call (800)689-9554 x3 no one answering hot 30 mins I left a message. It's almost been a month. What gives?

• Ra
      29th of Aug, 2018
    ADT Security Services - ADT Representative

This representative of ADT have a criminal record. Her mugshot is posted all over the https://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/Trilane_Garwood_8817695/
    How can a security company sending convicts to people homes?
    Please screen your employees properly. I certainly do not want her in my home ever again.

• Sy
      1st of Sep, 2018
    ADT Security Services - 0971558968512
    United Arab Emirates

I already mentioned complain and you took back item but not return money

1st of Sep, 2018
    ADT Security Services - scammed !
    PO BOX 650485 TX 72265

See attachment.

• Ka
      18th of Sep, 2018
    ADT Security Services - ADT
    Warren Mi 48092

They are a liers, bullies and a horrible horrible company. You can not get adequate information. They also don't do what is asked of them.

• Na
      18th of Sep, 2018
    ADT Security Services - Customer service
    Boca Raton
    Florida
    adt.com

I am the Power of Attorney for my mother and she has an ADT system. I set up my mother's ADT account and made several changes to the account through the years but when she went into a nursing home unexpectedly the customer service rep would not accept my order to disconnect service. Terrible, terrible customer service!