ABSA Bankmonthly service fee on home loan

Absa wants to increase my monthly service fee on my home loan number [protected] from r 7-00 to r 22-00..This is an increase of more than 200%, which is totally unacceptable as inflation is around 6.5%
kindly maintain my rate at r7-00 or a minimum increase.
If this is not possible i will lodge a complaint with the bank ombudsman and also go to the media.
Regards
umesh vassen

Um
Jan 17, 2017

Comments

•   Jan 19, 2017

Everyone should use Faircent. The whole loan process was quick and easy and they were always available to answer questions. I felt totally secure with my lender and that the closing would go smooth. We closed yesterday and it was on time and took less than an hour. Amazing ...

•   Jan 25, 2017

I got my loan approved quickly & painlessly, and not only did I get it, after submitting all the required paperwork, my interest rate was reduced by about 3% over the initially quoted rate. Overall, this has been a great loan-taking experience and I highly recommend using this service for taking out a personal loan. This was one of the easiest processes of getting money, when I needed it, without hoops of fire to dance with and jump through. Bravo for this service! Thanks!