ABSA Bank — incorrect listing and deleting of debit order
I'm honestly beyond frustrated with the level of service and treatment I'm receiving from ABSA!
Query below is still not resolved, not have I received feedback from Paul or Maria!
Secondly ABSA did not collect debit order on my account yesterday! I phoned in this morning for a follow up, only to be told I cancelled it on the 22nd of December which is absolutely nonsense and a lie. I am requesting a copy of the call for the 22nd of December as I didn't make such request seeing that all your calls are recorded.
The reference for the call this morning is [protected] and I spoke to Annastina Mehlomekhulu.
Reference for 22 December is [protected]
ABSA's service is really disgusting and I'm extremely unhappy with your inefficiencies.
I request someone in Maria's office or herself to contact me as clearly ABSA's staff have failed me and only just made things worse!
More ABSA Bank Complaints & Reviews
- ABSA Private Security Provident Fund - provident fund 
- ABSA Bank - refusing to close credit card account
- ABSA i-Direct - vehicle claim 
- ABSA - provident fund payout 
- ABSA - clearing cheques without waiting 7 days
- ABSA Bank - internet banking
- ABSA Bank - home loan judgement will not removed absa home loan dept/legal/credit
- ABSA Bank - inward transfer funds 
- ABSA Bank - credit card application
- ABSA Bank - debit order