Aarons / speed

1 Sulphur Springs, TX, United States Review updated:

I special ordered a mattress 8 weeks ago. The employees said it would bs 6-8 weeks to deliver the order. I call and go up there constantly, all I get is bs stories on how they lost my order, there never was an order, ec. I'm so tired of waiting but there is no other shop in town that sells mattresses. I'm never going back to this store and they will be lucky if I even pay for the mattress on order due to the time it is taking to bet it her. Today they told me the order will have to be retaken and put on rush order, but they don't know how long it will take.

Wo
May 18, 2015

Comments

• Va
      8th of Jul, 2008
    Aarons - Terrible service
    Aarons
    1339 Grand Av
    Billings
    Montana
    Phone: 406-252-7777

I bought a lcd tv from aarons. I returned the tv under warranty to be fixed. That was 6months ago. Now I don't have a tv that I paid for and no time frame when it will be returned to the rightful owner. They ripped me off and charged full price for it.

7th of Dec, 2010
    Aarons - i was disrespected by an employee and it is not the first time with that same employee
    aarons
    stefko blvd
    Bethlehem
    Pennsylvania
    Phone: 610-868-3800

we get treated. Thankyou for your time.
    Maryann
    My long time dealing and renting from you guys is officially over. Thankyou for your service.

• Mo
      17th of Jun, 2014
    Aarons - unlawful entry and simple assault in the presence of a minor
    Aarons sales and leasing
    Indianola

The store manager entered my apt unlawfully and assaulted me before my 10 year old son all while I was in my underwear. I need representation. I need a lawyer.