Aarons - Seneca / very rude customer service!
I leased a 52 inch hd tv. It became blurry I ask for it to be fixed. They replaced it with a 48 inch and I should have gotten the same tv. Before dark the tv tore up it had so many lines that you could not see it. I called and they brought me a 52 inch this time. This was on may 9 2007. They said three weeks to fix it. When I call to check on it they talk to me like I have never been talked to by a business. They have very rude people that work there. Every time you call they have let the person go I talked to last. Take this matter serious because your store in Seneca will not be opened long. Sharonda, the manager is very very rude she want listen to me she wants to do all the talking.
My number is [protected].
Patsy Jane Couch
More Aarons - Seneca Complaints & Reviews
- Aaron Rent To Own - received used furniture for new furniture! 
- Aaron's - poor service! 
- Aaron's Sales And Lease Ownership - Rude treatment! 
- Aarons Furniture - very bad quality furniture! 
- Aaron's Sales And Lease Ownership - Rip off 
- Aarons - Rental
- Aarons - playstation 4 and vr set
- Aaron's - harassment
- Aarons - tv payment agreement scranton pa store
- Aaron's - tax exempt