1and1 / domain and account terminated - 1and1 real scam on the internet

Stay far away from 1&1

They recently blocked my account due to a failed transaction (tried to buy wp hosting from a card with different name, I bought many other domains with same card haven't faced any issues but this transaction got me directly blocked) , my 1&1 is around 3 months old, I have a 3 months old domain along with all my hard work of quality backlinks. They suspended all my domains and blocked my account. Emailed them a lot of times, haven't got any reply yet.

- called support, they said call security team.
- called security team, they said we cant accept the transaction, you'll have to call the support team to get back the domain.
- called support team, they said "i have to fill up a form and submit it", now I submitted a form and got this reply
" unfortunately, your account was terminated by the security team. Without an active account we will not be able to restore the domain. "

- called the security team again, they said I can get the domain back, what I need to do is create a new 1&1 account and ask transfer team to transfer my domain this nee account.

- therefor I contacted an 1&1 agent and created new account, and I talked to them for 53 minutes and they said they can't do anything.

I have called them so many times, I even don't remember what conversation we had each time.

Qa
Nov 16, 2016

Comments

• Ng
      20th of Feb, 2017

I have a 6-month domain with hard working time locked by 1and1. I don't know if ICANN can help me. I'm waiting for their reply. Awful company, 1and1. I can't believe there is such company exist for over ten years.