1and1 / domain and account terminated - 1and1 real scam on the internet
Stay far away from 1&1
They recently blocked my account due to a failed transaction (tried to buy wp hosting from a card with different name, I bought many other domains with same card haven't faced any issues but this transaction got me directly blocked) , my 1&1 is around 3 months old, I have a 3 months old domain along with all my hard work of quality backlinks. They suspended all my domains and blocked my account. Emailed them a lot of times, haven't got any reply yet.
- called support, they said call security team.
- called security team, they said we cant accept the transaction, you'll have to call the support team to get back the domain.
- called support team, they said "i have to fill up a form and submit it", now I submitted a form and got this reply
" unfortunately, your account was terminated by the security team. Without an active account we will not be able to restore the domain. "
- called the security team again, they said I can get the domain back, what I need to do is create a new 1&1 account and ask transfer team to transfer my domain this nee account.
- therefor I contacted an 1&1 agent and created new account, and I talked to them for 53 minutes and they said they can't do anything.
I have called them so many times, I even don't remember what conversation we had each time.
More 1and1 Complaints & Reviews
- 1&1 Internet, Inc. - billing and collection scam 
- 1and1.com - abuse department is actually the billing department 
- Aeg Publishing - fraud marketing 
- 1and1.com - cancellation and refund policies 
- 1and1.com - refused to cancel/delete my account then sent me to collections. 
- 1&1 Internet / 1and1.com - domains/billing
- www.1and1.co.uk - customer support
- 1&1 Internet / 1and1.com - repeated bogus invoicing and charges collected
- 1&1 Internet / 1and1.com - terrible experience! 
- 1&1 Internet / 1and1.com - domain name hatsunique.com