Comerica Bankwish I could prosecute

T Review updated:

They do not fulfill on anything that they promise. I specifically asked to cancel relationships with certain online businesses. I even signed documentation to stop ACH transactions on my account. They continue to charge and accept fees. Terrible company.
Another great con for them is this. I set up a free bank account. There were no monthly fees. In January of this year I receive a MISC. $5 fee saying it is for monthly maintanence. Then they don't charge me for Feb. or March.

Mar 06, 2011

When you sign a document stating that your account does not allow ACH transactions, they should not allow such charges. Now that is common sense.
    Second I have no responsibility to open a damn envelope as you say. I have even mentioned the preferred method of contact to be through email. The point was simply that they can change and charge whatever they want.
    Good damage control though. Sounds like you probably work for them the way you take offense.

Mar 07, 2011

Don't really consider myself whining. It was a complaint which is what this site was made for.
    Second don't talk to me like you know me or are better than me. Got it?

Mar 07, 2011

I think both of you need to go back and actually read the comment that was made. I did not basically tell you anything Stealth Pilot. I stated that your personal attachment to your comments suggest some kind of relationship. That was all. Never once did I doubt your knowledge of banks.

People can most certainly disagree with whatever they want.

Either way I am done commenting on this post. It was a disagreement that I have with my bank from personal conversations that I have had with managers who are employed by them.