America First Credit Union Logo

America First Credit Union

Having problems with America First Credit Union?

America First Credit Union Customer Service Contacts

PO Box 9199
Ogden, Utah

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with America First Credit Union Customer Service. Initial America First Credit Union complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for America First Credit Union above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about America First Credit Union. Discuss the issues you have had with America First Credit Union and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

C
Jun 03, 2020

America First Credit Union — Unlawful extra fees on a loan

Due to covid-19, insurance company offices were closed. Getting insurance on the trailer we were financing...

America First Credit UnionCustomer service

America First Credit Union is the worst credit union in the United States and avoid this place like a plague they're just out there to get your money and don't care about you and your family do not join this place. Their customer service people telling you lies just to get you off the phone they only tell you what you want to hear and not what you should be hearing!!! This Credit union became just like any other big banks and institutions they don't care about the little people anymore they climbed up the ladder and a small people know longer matter to them .

America First Credit UnionTo much like a bank

I have been with them for 15 years and now I am leaving them. It was great the first 12 years excellent service no fee's just the best. I had some medical issues and they were good through that, because of health issues job loss and low income, I got behind on a auto lone 45 days, they took not only every thing out of my savings but also my 17year old Utah National Guards account as well, his savings checking. I called them to make sure I would have enough money to life off of and they pulled another payment, I am disabled and have five kids to take care of now I am only 15 days behind because they took the payment out of my account and my son who is now 18 account, I paid over $800.00 in just over draft fees last year. Stay away from them they are a bank not a credit union anymore.

America First Credit UnionUnfortunate treatment of customers

I have banked with America First for ten years, I had a charge come out of my account that I wasn't aware of. I paid it as soon as I was aware of the charge, unfortunately they didn't warn me, they didn't send me a letter but one thing they did was alert my credit before I was even made aware of the charge. What kind of bank, does that? What kind of place that wants to keep customers does that. I am amazed, and when I called them to see if there was anything I could do, I was mocked. I guess that's what happens when they make call centers for the bank, instead of having that personal touch. I will tell you, I am done with a company that treats me so badly, a business that obviously doesn't care of me, or my business. I am beyond furious with this company.

America First Credit UnionRude and stupid

I have never missed a payment. I have never stuck AFCU with any debt, or tried to get out of owing them money. I carry 115K in debt with them. However, they choose to treat us like bottom dwellers. You go in and sit with one of their loan officers, and they look at you like your the ### of the earth because you actually have debts that your paying on! I think they actually think the money they loan is their own money. I'm pretty sure most of the customer service reps think AFCU has earned all the money that they lend, that it actually belongs to them, and that it doesn't come from the feds.
        Bottom line: If you deal with these guys, you will be treated like a financial idiot. They will make you feel like this, and do it with a smile on their face. The branch on 3500 s. 5000 w. is perfect at this. What a bunch of white trash

• Em
            emiller12 Jul 07, 2011

This credit union does not care about it's customers at all. They repossessed my 7 month pregnant daughter's car and only form of transportation and she was not late or past due on any payments, she was in fact, on time on all her payments!!! There was absolutely no need to do this. The Atty General's office has been notified of these unscrupulous practices.

• Am
            America First Credit Union Feb 01, 2011

JD, we are sorry you had an unpleasant experience at one of our branch locations. AFCU prides itself on its service and wants each visit that you have with us to be positive. We will pass on your concern to our Service Quality department as well as the branch involved. If you would like to give us more detailed information to help us improve, please visit https://www.americafirst.com/about/contact/ and click on the provide feedback link. Thank you for being a member of AFCU and we hope you have better service in the future.

D

America First Credit Union — Horrible customer service

have NEVER been as mistreated by a company as I have been by America First. I currently own a 2007 BMW and my...