Coachcoach - online order and customer services

M Jan 21, 2020

Order Confirmation: P1856016
Order Date : Jan 10, 2020

On Jan 10, tried order a bag as gift and cant complete the payment online with my MasterCard. Called to card Center made sure my card was no issue. Card Center confirmed Coach did got the transaction approved. I contact Coach customer service and she explained the system didn't function properly sometimes and she can do manual order for me. I was happy and she did confirm inventory of the bag I purchased, delivery address and card information and all other details. Finally after an hour, order was all settled.

My bad experience not only stop at this point. I sent an email to track my order because there's no email or call advise me about shipment after 11days, but got an reply on Jan 21 saying my order was declined.

I contact customer service and a staff named Denique P (7655) helps me to check and found out my order need to verify my address only. We did it and Denique confirmed everything was settle and my order will deliver to me in 5 business after 24-48hrs after.
I mentioned To Denique I must have the bag on/before January 31 and she said it will be ok.

However, when I login and check the order again in the afternoon, the status of my order is "Backorder " which makes me confused. So I had to contact customer service again and your staff told me the order was cancelled.

It's ridiculous!!!

The reason caused this cancellation are out of stocks. I requested a manger to step in and hopefully find out a solution for me because this order is a gift and I need to hand carry it with my trip on 1 February!
The manager just apologized with this arrangement but there's nothing she can help.

So disappointed for the following :
1. Online order system doesn't work at all (tried 5 times)
2. No email or calls Inform me about my order needs address verification after 12days ( even you have my contact information)
3. Dishonest staff
4. No customer service at all

Coach is such a good brand with great products but absolutely disappointed me in such service and systems.

Won't consider buying Coach products anymore because this ridiculous experience!!