Having problems with Coach?

Coach Customer Service Contacts

1800 262 246 (Australia)
1800 816 698 (Malaysia)
1800 860 0698 (Singapore)
+44 203 808 2672 (United Kingdom)
+1 888 262 6224 (United States)
+852 800 960 698 (Hong Kong)
+82 808 881 941 (South Korea)
10 Hudson Yards
New York, New York

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Coach Customer Service. Initial Coach complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Coach above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Coach. Discuss the issues you have had with Coach and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Coach Outlet — purse falling apart

I bought the purse off coach outlet.com in february this year.the pin to hold my strap in came off last week...

Coach Outlet — scam

I ordered a bag from this website thinking it was an actual Coach Outlet. I assumed it was like any other...

Coach Bags — scam

Coachrecieved wrong merchandise

I order 2 tote bags, 1 purse, a wristlet bag and a wallet. When I received my order I only received one item that was correct. I emailed the company and they responded quickly stating to send them a picture of the items to prove my case. Of course I responded with the picture to prove my case right away. The company did not offer to corret there mistakes and get me my merchandice. They offered me 30.00 of the 321.97 back and keep the wrong merchandise. I of course was not ok with this agreement and they told me I would be responsible for the the shipping cost to return this merchandise that was there mistake. They finally stated that they would refund my card 80.00 and I would just keep the merchandise. I agreed just to get this over with. Then they replied that my card would not support a partial refund. I contacted my credit card company and they told me they would never not support a refund.
Be very careful in ordering from this company this is not an honest company.

joeyyee Dec 03, 2012

The same problem happened to me. The customer service is really bad indeed.

• lily allen Sep 27, 2011

The system(gspay) you paid did not support partial refund, not your bank, they can pay to your paypal account instead.
      So has this matter already resolved?

D

Coach shoes — the wrong size was sent to me

I ordered size 81/2 shoes and received size 71/2. I would like to return the 71/2 pair of black Coach shoe...

C

Coach handbags — worst customer service

I shop with Coach and awful lot. Over the past several years I received great customer service until...

Y

Coach Outlet Online — scam!!!

Please beware of this site: http://www.outlets-coachoutlet.com/ It's a SCAM! I feel for this because it...

Coachbad service

I had a reservation for my guests from KL to S'pore at 10:30AM which it include two lunch meals.
    At about 10:40AM, the bus yet to arrive so I made a phone call to check what is happening. To my horror, they said my reservation was not captured even I gave them the confirmation no which I got from my email which was sent by them after payment isn't use at all.
    When I asked to check, they kept me waited for 2 hours and tell me that the next coach depart from KL to S'pore is at 2PM. She call my guest to take a cab to another pick-up point without my consent to take the 2PM coach to S'pore. No apology was given and no compensation offer from her or the manager.
    The total customer service is 0% and I'm strongly advised you this travel agency is not recommended for leisure or business travel.
    (Coach Reservations LUXRMA100900611 - Luxury Coach Kuala Lumpur To Singapore City)

R

Coach Bags Outlet — fake fake fake goods

This company shows authentic coach bags on it's website, which is set up to look exactly like an...

A

Coach Outlet — nonsense rule to buy and bad service

I go to Coach at Camarillo Outlet today 06/18/2010. Seller tell me that I can buy 5 bags per person. My aunt...

Coach USArude customer service representatives that don't want to help you

I am writing this review about the Mega Bus customer service representatives, as I have never used other Couch USA bus services therefore, cannot comment on them. I had used Mega Bus many times to travel from New York to Boston. Last May I had to change a reservation date twice due to a family member that was in the hospital. When this family member passed away I called mega bus multiple times attempting to put a hold on my reservation or get some kind of credit as they do not allow you to cancel a reservation and get your money back. I was okay with that but I wanted to postpone this reservation indefinitely as I did not know when I would be up to traveling again. The representatives were horribly rude and aggressive in the way they spoke to me. All of them would tell me different things and blankly attempt to get me off the phone - (putting me on hold for 30 minutes and then hanging up on me) One girl told me she was sorry they couldn't give out free trips away to anyone who asked for one. They spoke to me in such a condescending way that it brought me to tears. Then eventually someone told me they would give me a credit for the round trip that I paid for and that I could call when I knew the date of my new trip, give them my name and email and they would give me my trip. I had a sneaky suspicion that this did not seem right but was so done I accepted what they told me. Now a couple months later I am dealing with people telling me that my name is not even in the system, that they don't give out credits, that the person wasn't authorized to give me a credit. All of these representatives are just as rude and aggressive. I have been on hold for 30 minutes at a time just to be given the number to a voicemail, where no one calls you back. It had been horrible. Rude customer service representatives that don't want to help you they just want to get rid of you.

Coach. Incbad service

$400 might not be a lot of money for a purse for some people, but my son and husband splurged on a COACH purse for me - gray leather - beautiful - but it immediately began:

- Lining tearing

- Gray leather turning purple

The very kind people there had me send it back at my expense and repaired the lining but did not address the purple color. When I called, I was told I could send it back again at my expense (and time, it took weeks for it to be returned). When I hesitated, the customer service rep explained dye transfer happens to COACH purses. Sad.

Now its sitting in my closet - I could have had 5-10 fun purses.

• Av
            avidshopper Sep 22, 2010

Take it back and have the sales rep at Coach send it in and ask them to wave the shipping fee. Don't keep a bag that is poor quality. That is alot of money.

Coach Outletundelivered items

I have placed and order with this site on Feb.22, 2010 and a credit card transaction had been made to my account and it's been over two weeks and I still have not recieved my items. I have tried many times to track my items and I have been given information which has not been able to track my items. I also sent many e-mails to the contacts given on the site for help and no one ever replys back. All I want is my items or my cash back I have my order numer, tracking number which is not working, I also have the reciept from them taking my cash and still nothing. Please help me get to the bottom of this. Thank You! Alicia Blagg

Maureen O'Meara Aug 20, 2018

I purchased a pair of coach shoes. After only 1 year the inside lining is ripping. I paid a small fortune for them in Macy's. I will never buy coach shoes again.

• Dr
              Dr.Jameela Aug 20, 2018

The Store Manger Of Saudi Arabia At Jeddah How Is He A Manger..?! He Has No Respected Way To Talk He Doesnt Know How To Even Respect A CUSTOMRE!! The Way He Speaks The Way He Looks .. Is This A Way To Treat A Customre?! I Need An Answer For This
              Thank You.

JanelR Dec 27, 2010

I just purchased the item and I have not recieved the item yet. I am too very upset. How did you get to the bottom of this? My email address is [email protected]

Coachconsumer beware

Coach have several stores (factory outlets and department store) within 10 miles of distances selling same merchandises with huge price differences. I spent $398.00 for a purse in the department store and found out that the same purse was on the clearance sale in a nearby outlet store for $145.00.

Who will be saisfied with this kind of experience!?!

• Im
                impakta Nov 23, 2010

Beware - icoach outlet.com claims that their products are leather- they're not - fake, fake. you are better off. I thought their products are old style and now on clearance sale. I admit I should have known better. You order it online and it came from China - no e-mails and no specific instructions about return. I got it - you cannot return it just put it in the trash

Coach handbagsnever received merchandise

I ordered 3 coach purses on Dec. 3rd for Christmas presents I was informed that they received the order and my credit card had been charged. I was also informed that they were in stock and they would be shipped with in 24 hours and I would receive them within 3-5 working days. It is now Jan. 4th and I have received nothing they NEVER charged my card and it screwed my Christmas up as they were presents for my daughters. They kept telling me they were shipping and when I would try to track them all it said was they were getting ready to ship HA WHAT A LIE DO NOT BUY FROM THEM you will NEVER get your merchandise!!!

Coach USApoor service/bus didn't stop

I'm really disappointed to the Coach USA. The service is really poor and getting worse and worse. I was waiting for the bus at Whippany stop this afternoon. I saw the bus coming and I was waiving my hands to the driver, but it still passed without stopping...I called the Coach USA company immediately and was told" the bus couldn't return since it already passed". Is it joking??It's their mistake...Actually it's not the first time they make this kind of mistakes but their management team never pay attention to. Some of the drivers didn't get enough training and lost the way always.Professional???Even their attitude are rude to the passengers while they are making mistakes.The call center with poor service too, sometimes i tried to check where's the bus and how long shall i still wait while i have been there waiting too long but they even lied to me " we can't touch base with the driver and we can't know the lcoation. It's slow today, just wait". I was waiting in the crazy snow in last winter for over 2 hours but still didn't catch the bus. I was almost freezing, if they can tell me the truth i don't need to waste such long time to just wait and wait...The truth is that there's GPS on every bus and they can communicate with the drivers by speakers on the bus. I believe a lot of pessengers experienced the same story i had but the problem is the Coach USA never improve. I bought the tickets, shouldn't i get my basic rights???Is that the way Coach USA running the company??A lot of passengers choose to take train or drive due to the bad service.

• Je
                    jeremy fang Oct 27, 2018

i bought alot of money in coach bag .why do not you give your guests paper bags.?i suspect this manager is discrimination form asuans.
                    if you do not improve i will go to bbs. and youtube to tell customers to resist your products

• Gc
                    Gchew Sep 19, 2018

I used this item almosts 3 years. How come coach products only lasting for 2 and half years. I bought it from usa.

Comments
                    Comments

• Fr
                    Francesca Darling Jun 06, 2016

On Saturday, May 28, 2016 at around 2:35 pm, I was crossing Main Street at No. Essex St in Orange, NJ. The 44 bus #6525 was at a red light. The driver was so eager to make that right turn on red. He did not pay attention to the pedestrians. I was very close to the bus as he proceeded to turn. I can see why there has been a rise on pedestrian/bus accidents.

• Fr
                    frankie roman Jun 08, 2015

I have the same problem with bus 780 and the driver number is 141 I had a argument with the driver for being early and passing by me too the point one night he almost hit me I have every right as a us resident too speak my mind if your services aren't right I buy monthly bus passes and been walking from wood ridge too Passaic terminal for the last pass two weeks this is not fair as a proud tax payer I deserve too be treated in a proper manner also the supervisor juan isn't helping one bit can u please resolve this issue asap thanks ! if u don't take action for this I will take legal action !!!